♠️♣️♠️ OFFICAIL ♠️♣️♠️ WILD N WOOLY ♥️WILDCARD♦️ WEEKEND IGT! ???

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
wtf? hahahaha Did Cousins forget what down it was? Why would you throw it 5 yards short of the first down marker with a defender right on Hockenson?
He remembered he was Kirk cousins

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The niners are probably pissed. They would have rather played Minny than Dallas or Tampa.

gocbears

Liked Posts:
The smoke has cleared and the mirrors are all broken. Even the Minnesota miracles turn out to be slight of hand that wouldn't fool Penn & Teller. NFC North bum slayer Vikings can take a seat. Probably the worst team with a great regular season record. that failed on their win or go home playoff chance.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Damn, missed out on the Kirk Cousins to throw an INT. But got the Giants right so the parlay is still alive heading into the final 2 games. Got Bengals and Bucs left on it.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Yup, must have choked. Couldn't possibly be Giants QB played the perfect game and Vikes D couldn't stop him. You dweebs are such dweebs.

in a one score game during crunch time got to close it out. Ball was in your hands with plenty time. Highest paid position in the league by a huge margin and it's only going to go up when Burrow gets his $$$ and sets a new bar, #woah

How much will Fields be worth in a couple years?? already heading into year 3. hmmmmmmm

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
in a one score game during crunch time got to close it out. Ball was in your hands with plenty time. Highest paid position in the league by a huge margin and it's only going to go up when Burrow gets his $$$ and sets a new bar, #woah

How much will Fields be worth in a couple years?? already heading into year 3. hmmmmmmm
50 bucks… For 14 years… Can cut him at any time without any penalty.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

NfL will always be a team sport to me no matter what the more stupid fans think.

CCS people just like to hate on other QBs but right now, we know, they all wishing Fields was as good as Danny Dimes.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I wonder if Lamar Jackson would've tried to play if the Ravens had already committed to a large extension before the season instead of the uncertainty?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
NfL will always be a team sport to me no matter what the more stupid fans think.

CCS people just like to hate on other QBs but right now, we know, they all wishing Fields was as good as Danny Dimes.
Spartan: NfL will always be a team sport to me.

Also Spartan: Spends all season shitting on the QB who is surrounded by guys who will work at Arbys once the drug test comes back clean.

Fields also scored more TDs than Jones but congrats to the 4th year QB on finally showing improvement.

Bust

Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wonder if Lamar Jackson would've tried to play if the Ravens had already committed to a large extension before the season instead of the uncertainty?
Fair question. I wonder if Sammy was trying to insinuate you that earlier in the week.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spartan: NfL will always be a team sport to me.

Also Spartan: Spends all season shitting on the QB who is surrounded by guys who will work at Arbys once the drug test comes back clean.

Fields also scored more TDs than Jones but congrats to the 4th year QB on finally showing improvement.
Kind of cringe childish crap here but surely you realize Giants don't have very good receivers and I'd be willing to bet any amount that no Bears wr will be working at Arbys...so you'll have to find other employees to work with you there.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fair question. I wonder if Sammy was trying to insinuate you that earlier in the week.
Wouldn't he be more motivated,without contract, to prove himself and earn even a bigger one? Should just man up, slap a brace on it and earn something!