♠️♣️♠️ OFFICAIL ♠️♣️♠️ WILD N WOOLY ♥️WILDCARD♦️ WEEKEND IGT! ???

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Kind of cringe childish crap here but surely you realize Giants don't have very good receivers and I'd be willing to bet any amount that no Bears wr will be working at Arbys...so you'll have to find other employees to work with you there.
Yeah man its so childish to call out hypocrisy and tell you that the QB you shit on scored more TDs than the guy you think we'd all want who has also been in the league twice as long.

I'll grow up and spend the next 12 years calling posters betas.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why are you so angry all the time? Doesn't it get tiring being mad all the time?
Imagine being 5'7 120 lbs and having a wife that literally takes food off your plate at every meal and slaps the shit out of you if you mutter something about wanting to eat that. Of course you'll fantasize about being a gay soldier from some dumb comic book movie, and of course you're going to be mad af all the time.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah man its so childish to call out hypocrisy and tell you that the QB you shit on scored more TDs than the guy you think we'd all want who has also been in the league twice as long.

I'll grow up and spend the next 12 years calling posters betas.
No hypocrisy, just you crying

Bust

Liked Posts:
Huntley just bad and that play was so stupid you know it's gonna be used to show a fix was in.

I've seen Trev stretch it out that far but Huntley much tinier and not at all aware.

Yep. Huntley is rail thin. Look at him in the Bears postgame last year. Had a great game vs Bears <not saying much>

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine being 5'7 120 lbs and having a wife that literally takes food off your plate at every meal and slaps the shit out of you if you mutter something about wanting to eat that. Of course you'll fantasize about being a gay soldier from some dumb comic book movie, and of course you're going to be mad af all the time.
Imagine being a bot who puts out cringe narrative a 2 year old might and then likes its own cringe posts with other alt cringe bots....and @s itself.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Imagine being a bot who puts out cringe narrative a 2 year old might and then likes its own cringe posts with other alt cringe bots....and @s itself.

Your 'bot detection' sucks more than your posts do, it's truly impressive.