Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I dont know what other issues the Bengals have so I cant comment..But I DO see what issues the Bears have...And to stick a franchise QB, like Burrows for instance, with all the issues the Bears have would be putting the cart before the horse, and only wind up ruining Burrows, frustrating fans, and wouldn't fix the problem..

LOL da fuq? You can't be serious.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Mahomes was pressured 17 times on 39 passes and Mitch 15 times on 42.
Why draft a franchise QB just to ruin him?

Do you think Nagy would call better plays just because we have a different QB?
Do you think the O line would all of a sudden be playing at pro bowl levels because a different QB is back there?
Do you think Leno would turn into a HOFer because Burrows is throwing the ball?
Do you think our TE's will stay healthy because Burrows is on the team?

We have a completely different strategy on how to fix the team
Some of these Mitch apologists have actually lost their mind. I've seen Cutler be a lot better with a much worse O line and Johnny Knox. The line is much better at pass blocking then they do run blocking. You have a much better chance of defending Monty who had to deal with garbage QB play and much worse blocking then Mitch did.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
So I thought this thread hit rock bottom with the "is throwing into bracketed coverage the right read/throw?" debate, but then BearsBud happened. A truly impressive display, how do I look up if hes liked any of my posts so I can switch my opinion on that topic?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why have
LOL da fuq? You can't be serious.
Why would you draft Tom Brady when your WR and RBs are mostly just guys and ppl signed from other teams? It's not like a guy like that is going to play for your team into his forties...

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
That doesn't explain why Tannehill was bad in Miami though.

Tannehill was just on the traditional eight year QB development path. Also, I'd say Gase was a pretty big factor in Tannehill's suckage.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
This is so stupid lmao.

Fix 1 position OR

Fix the whole team?

A good, franchise QB can mask ALOT of deficiencies. See Carson Wentz.

I get it. Trubisky is going to be around for another year and probably the starter whether he deserves it or not so try and bolster those other positions. He is not the answer though. He is a very below average starter.

Maybe we could get Farve to come out of retirement.

If we can't have a winning team until we get a rare great one at QB having a winning team will be just as rare as great QBs.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im just curious on what posters would do here in that situation. The dude on twitter who posted the video is a idiot...2 WRs were not open.