🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I like that the refs have pretty much let this game play out so far. Not seeing the ticky-tack shit that big-ticket NFL games usually get criticized for.

Alexander v Brown could have easily turned into exchanging flags for pass interference all night. Instead we get to see them actually get pretty physical out there

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
He throws ducks. It’ll catch up with him.

He throws ducks. He’s balls.

No your just trying to see that, its objectively untrue. He is fantastic at throwing touch passes AND bullets. Everyone knows he has insane arm strength and arm talent, look it up and stop embarrassing yourself. I get it, you wish he had a weak arm, but he has one of the strongest arms in the league. Accept it and move on.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I like that the refs have pretty much let this game play out so far. Not seeing the ticky-tack shit that big-ticket NFL games usually get criticized for.

Alexander v Brown could have easily turned into exchanging flags for pass interference all night. Instead we get to see them actually get pretty physical out there

Nope, refs have been going out of there way to fuck the Packers with ticky tacky penalties.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Love was literally the best QB in the league. (After maybe Dak) for the last half of last season. That isn't luck. His total season numbers in 23 was top 3 overall. I know your jealous bit stop.
No it wasn’t top 3. You can look up the numbers in QBR, Passer Rating and DVOA. Not sure how you haven’t grasped this yet. Especially after him being the reason they lost to SF with his shitty play.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
No your just trying to see that, its objectively untrue. He is fantastic at throwing touch passes AND bullets. Everyone knows he has insane arm strength and arm talent, look it up and stop embarrassing yourself. I get it, you wish he had a weak arm, but he has one of the strongest arms in the league. Accept it and move on.
🦆

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
No it wasn’t top 3. You can look up the numbers in QBR, Passer Rating and DVOA. Not sure how you haven’t grasped this yet. Especially after him being the reason they lost to SF with his shitty play.
I have a friend who is a 49ers fan that feels that Love is a lot like Jimmy G. It is always a different reason, but every now and then I get a text from him after a weird Love pass - it reads only "Jimmy Ball"

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:

Love had the 2nd most TD passes, only 11 INTs 4000+ yards, a 96 passer rating and the 2nd best TD to int ratio. And 4 rushing TDs. That statistically makes him the 3rd best QB in the league, behind only Dak and Lamar.

Funny thing is, his first half of the season was atrocious with a 14-9 TD INT ratio and rating in the 60's, but his second half ( 21-2 TD to INT ratio) was good enough to make him a top 3 QB in total season numbers.

Read em and weep. The stats dont lie. Love was top 3 on the year, top two on the last half of the season. Not up for debate. Accept it and move on.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I have a 49ers fan that feels that Love is a lot like Jimmy G. It is always a different reason, but every now and then I get a text from him after a weird Love pass - it reads only "Jimmy Ball"
Most people say "Mahomes ball"

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Love had the 2nd most TD passes, only 11 INTs 4000+ yards, a 96 passer rating and the 2nd best TD to int ratio. And 4 rushing TDs. That statistically makes him the 3rd best QB in the league, behind only Dak and Lamar.

Funny thing is, his first half of the season was atrocious with a 14-9 TD INT ratio and rating in the 60's, but his second half ( 21-2 TD to INT ratio) was good enough to make him a top 3 QB in total season numbers.

Read em and weep. The stats dont lie. Love was top 3 on the year, top two on the last half of the season. Not up for debate. Accept it and move on.
All of those things are great but they don’t add up to top 3 in passer rating, QBR or DVOA. He sucked at SF and is the sole reason they lost.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thats what i thought. No response to the stats or draft profile or league consensus. Just tears abd emojis. Mahomes 2.0 and if you didnt know it you would have an argument. Lol
If he was Mahomes 2.0, he wouldn’t have sucked and lost in the divisional round.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
If my team was playing in prime time as the first ever game in the southern hemisphere, all I would be able to think is "I should go troll another teams' message board, a team that's not even playing in this game." That's because I've got nothing going for me in my life.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats what i thought. No response to the stats or draft profile or league consensus. Just tears abd emojis. Mahomes 2.0 and if you didnt know it you would have an argument. Lol
🦆🦆 🤡

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So is Jalen Carter going to show up or do generational players just decide to show up when they want?