🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

Canth

Liked Posts:
Jayden Daniels hurt. Took a big hit on a scrambling run.

edit: Hit was right in the ribs. Both initial impact and then again as he hit the ground.

msadows

Liked Posts:
DC's brain is terrible, hes asking to lose going for it on 4th inside his own 20

msadows

Liked Posts:
Jayden Daniels hurt. Took a big hit on a scrambling run.

edit: Hit was right in the ribs. Both initial impact and then again as he hit the ground.

It was bound to happen. He's a twig and likes to run

Canth

Liked Posts:
And back in the game after a play and probably makes his best throw of the game so far.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why not go for it on 4th and 6th DC. Too much brain rot from tiktok that he goes for it on his own 15 but wont inside enemy territory.

Scobear

Liked Posts:
Panthers really need to think about benching Young (although best if the don't from the Bears perspective)

Canth

Liked Posts:
This Washington/Giants game has very different than I expected. Washington is still working on their 3rd long drive. Mostly solid run game and short passing. Daniels has really only had 2 passes worth a shit beyond the line of scrimmage, with the longest being a great play by Ertz to get the completion.

They are at the 2 min warning and there have only been 5 drives total in the game between the 2 teams with Washington still a WIP on this latest drive.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This Washington/Giants game has very different than I expected. Washington is still working on their 3rd long drive. Mostly solid run game and short passing. Daniels has really only had 2 passes worth a shit beyond the line of scrimmage, with the longest being a great play by Ertz to get the completion.

They are at the 2 min warning and there have only been 5 drives total in the game between the 2 teams with Washington still a WIP on this latest drive.

serious question, why out of all the matchups are you watching that game

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@DanielCCSBears what’s wrong with your boy?

Will Levis ain't my boy but I can see you're desperate to attach him to me to hide from your horrible NFL Draft takes.

Is JC Latham playing any better after having one of the worst rookie left tackle debuts in the last decade he got worked over by a guy that was headed to State Farm for his next job. Deep offensive tackle class indeed.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man I’m a Justin fanboi , wish him nothing but the est in Pittsburgh and beyond but I’m so glad we have a passer first watching Daniel’s today.

Canth

Liked Posts:
And I post that, they come out, tried to run, get stopped and Washington has to settle for another FG. So, they have controlled the ball for over 21 minutes of the half and only have 3 FG to show for it.

Jayden Daniels has generally either taken a sack or had to scramble if he drops back for more than say 2 seconds. Really does kinda look like that part of his college tape is following him in he seems close to a 1 read or run guy.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Bryce Young has yet to throw a pass past the 1st down marker