#1 pick traded from Titans to the Rams

AussieBear

I think he's either sold on RG3 or sold on RG3's ability to get him 1st overall next year.

either way... they dont have to take a QB..

it will be interesting to see what kind of draft strategy those moneyball guys have..

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeff Fisher is a pos....and overrated as a head coach. Why he has a job is beyond me....he didn't do shit with the RG3 trade. To make that trade, without a guaranteed guy like Luck is Special person.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jeff Fisher is a pos....and overrated as a head coach. Why he has a job is beyond me....he didn't do shit with the RG3 trade. To make that trade, without a guaranteed guy like Luck is Special person.

Agreed. Fisher does suck

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
If he can get a haul similar to what the Titans did they I believe he will. Question is who is desperate enough to do that.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe the Rams will draft Goff. Goff will become the hometown hero for LA, their homegrown talent. The Browns will take Wentz.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That's just stupid. No LT on the planet is worth trading up for. It could be the second coming of Ogden Jones Pace Thomas combined and I still wouldn't trade up to take an OT.

Joe Thomas has been a perennial All Pro and the Browns have had one of the worst records in the NFL in that time span. Not a single QB they've had has played better because of their OL.

Stop the madness.
If this is a serious post, you have got to be an all time football moron. If you wouldn't trade a 1st and 2nd round pick for the right to select a player you knew to be a decade long all pro at any position, let alone LT, you are whatever is below football ignorant.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
If this is a serious post, you have got to be an all time football moron. If you wouldn't trade a 1st and 2nd round pick for the right to select a player you knew to be a decade long all pro at any position, let alone LT, you are whatever is below football ignorant.
Cleveland stays and gets Tunsil. Build that line before bringing in your future qb meanwhile protecting rg3.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1ke

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's just stupid. No LT on the planet is worth trading up for. It could be the second coming of Ogden Jones Pace Thomas combined and I still wouldn't trade up to take an OT.

Joe Thomas has been a perennial All Pro and the Browns have had one of the worst records in the NFL in that time span. Not a single QB they've had has played better because of their OL.

Stop the madness.

I agree. Protecting your qb and not worrying about the blindside is overrated, I prefer my qb worried and excellent example with the Browns. Clearly it had nothing to do with their shitty QB's

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I really hope this forces a team to take Lynch in the top 10 and letting other top players slide.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Goff is more pro ready and the Rams defense is ready to win now and with Gurley in the backfield it's going to be a lot easier for a rookie QB. They still lack receiving options though.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
That is what I was thinking.

He is a million times better that Wentz. I figured the Browns would stupidly think otherwise, but not a team trading up to 1.

Can't say I agree about Goff being good but its a no brainer for selling tickets in LA, I couldnt imagine them passing on the QB from Cal.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
This is why I've been saying we HAVE to take a QB if one falls to us. Otherwise you have to trade your future away to get a top pick or pray you find gold in the later rounds.

That is so very true!

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
That would be great for us and i would do that trade all day long but there's some other LT's in this draft that most think will be day one starters so not sure if they'd trade up for Conklin.

I would also make a trade like that. An extra second round pick could go a long way!

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
From the Rams POV, it was probably a necessary move to some extent. Moving to the bright lights of LA. A team that has a ton of talent. Good defense, potentially a top 5 RB, decent OL. Just missing a QB. And I figured with the move, they'd go for a big splash at the QB position. Even if the QB they pick busts, I don't think it affects them as much in LA as it does in Cleveland, St Louis, etc. Players will presumably flock to LA to play.

Bears would have gladly traded them Cutler.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Can't say I agree about Goff being good but its a no brainer for selling tickets in LA, I couldnt imagine them passing on the QB from Cal.
The hometown boy thing is WAY overrated. If he is best guy and from Cal sure, but no sane GM, coach, or fan would put one bit of stock into that when drafting the guy. If you think the guy from NDS is even 1% better, you take him. The minute a guy is on your favorite team, he becomes your favorite at that position. For a perfect example, see Dennis Rodman.