Kush77

Liked Posts:
1) Eddie Robinson
2) Dalibor Bagaric
3) Kornel David
4) Ron Mercer
5) Dragan Tarlac
6) Corey Benjamin
7) John Starks (4 games in 2000 counts right?)
8) Drew Gooden
9) Corie Bount
10) Viktor Khryapa

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
1) Eddie Robinson
2) Dalibor Bagaric
3) Kornel David
4) Ron Mercer
5) Dragan Tarlac
6) Corey Benjamin
8) Mike Sweetney
9) Corie Bount
10) Viktor Khryapa

Can you pick a certian players at a specific time? If so, I put Scottie Pippen 2003-2004 season right up there. I am suprised to find Sweetney on your list. He was pretty good on the 2005-2006 team. I mean he never panned out to be as good as projected, but in 2005-06, we had NO ONE in our front court, NO ONE. Sweetney, who had always been a bench player, manned the spot pretty well. I mean, he wast lighting fires to the leauge, but he knew his role, scored a little bit and wasnt a complete joke. If he was, we wouldnt of been able to win 41 games and again, make the playoffs after loosing Curry and having such a shitty season with Tyson.

Oh and my list:

1.) Jay Williams - This move put us back 3 years definantly. Who knows how things would of turned out if we built a team around Jay Will, instead of D Rose, but you can't deny that we would of been better in 2004, 2005, 2006 and beyond, if we had Jay Will. Also, his accident lead to us drafting Kirk Hinrich.
2.) Ben Wallace - Look, you can say he was decent in 05-06, but my friend, no one expected THAT Ben Wallace with the contract we paid. Though Wallace was not the worst player of the decade, he as a player, had the worst affect. We were stuck with Larry Hughese because of him. We had to harbor a player (Jerome James) who isint even playing now, yet occupying a rost spot. The salary we carried due to Wallace and the subsequant contracts he was traded for, led for us also to not be able to really have much flexabilty in potentially signing Gordon to an offer last summer to a front loaded deal (not that that would of happened anyways). Wallace put this team back I think about 3 years.
3.) Tim Thomas - Fuck you Tim Thomas. That is all I have to say about him.
4.) Marcus Fizer - I mean we drafted this guy 4th and he isint even in the leauge anymore.Drafting him put us back a few years.
5.) Larry Hughes - A player we never wanted to have. Demanded minutes even though he sucked.
6.) Eddie Robinson - Definantly has to be on here.
7.) Cory Benjamin - I don't really remember him, but Kush, you have talked about how much you hate him so much, that it has lead for me to kinda hate him too. Screw Cory Benjamin!
8.) Jerome Williams - I remember when he came here thinking he was so cool cause he had a nickname "junk yard dog". I was left after 1.5 seasons questioning how he ever deserved that nickname.
9.) Thabo Seffalosha - He sucked when he was here.
10.) Luke Schenscher - Don't know why, just never liked the guy....

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I´m surprised Kush didn´t mention Drew Gooden. He talked about him last year in every show. And not in a positive way. ^^

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Bullseye wrote:
I´m surprised Kush didn´t mention Drew Gooden. He talked about him last year in every show. And not in a positive way. ^^

How could I forget. I'll replace Sweetney with Drew Gooden.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
The thing is we've had so many bad players we could probably make a legit top 50 list

st. park

Liked Posts:
Starks as a Bull is still something I have a hard time wrapping my head around. I mean, I know it happened, but it's really difficult to grasp, to this day.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
Kush77 wrote:
1) Eddie Robinson
2) Dalibor Bagaric
3) Kornel David
4) Ron Mercer
5) Dragan Tarlac
6) Corey Benjamin
8) Mike Sweetney
9) Corie Bount
10) Viktor Khryapa

Can you pick a certian players at a specific time? If so, I put Scottie Pippen 2003-2004 season right up there. I am suprised to find Sweetney on your list. He was pretty good on the 2005-2006 team. I mean he never panned out to be as good as projected, but in 2005-06, we had NO ONE in our front court, NO ONE. Sweetney, who had always been a bench player, manned the spot pretty well. I mean, he wast lighting fires to the leauge, but he knew his role, scored a little bit and wasnt a complete joke. If he was, we wouldnt of been able to win 41 games and again, make the playoffs after loosing Curry and having such a shitty season with Tyson.

Oh and my list:

1.) Jay Williams - This move put us back 3 years definantly. Who knows how things would of turned out if we built a team around Jay Will, instead of D Rose, but you can't deny that we would of been better in 2004, 2005, 2006 and beyond, if we had Jay Will. Also, his accident lead to us drafting Kirk Hinrich.
2.) Ben Wallace - Look, you can say he was decent in 05-06, but my friend, no one expected THAT Ben Wallace with the contract we paid. Though Wallace was not the worst player of the decade, he as a player, had the worst affect. We were stuck with Larry Hughese because of him. We had to harbor a player (Jerome James) who isint even playing now, yet occupying a rost spot. The salary we carried due to Wallace and the subsequant contracts he was traded for, led for us also to not be able to really have much flexabilty in potentially signing Gordon to an offer last summer to a front loaded deal (not that that would of happened anyways). Wallace put this team back I think about 3 years.
3.) Tim Thomas - Fuck you Tim Thomas. That is all I have to say about him.
4.) Marcus Fizer - I mean we drafted this guy 4th and he isint even in the leauge anymore.Drafting him put us back a few years.
5.) Larry Hughes - A player we never wanted to have. Demanded minutes even though he sucked.
6.) Eddie Robinson - Definantly has to be on here.
7.) Cory Benjamin - I don't really remember him, but Kush, you have talked about how much you hate him so much, that it has lead for me to kinda hate him too. Screw Cory Benjamin!
8.) Jerome Williams - I remember when he came here thinking he was so cool cause he had a nickname "junk yard dog". I was left after 1.5 seasons questioning how he ever deserved that nickname.
9.) Thabo Seffalosha - He sucked when he was here.
10.) Luke Schenscher - Don't know why, just never liked the guy....

C'mon man Schenscher was the man. I loved the guy. Sure he was just another lumbering Aussie w/ limited offensive ability, but I loved his effort & his mop of Alfred E. Neuman hair. But Schenscher instead of Bagaric? I'm shaking my head about that right now.

And dude how can you have Jay Will #1? He never got a chance to be the worst due to his brilliant decision to race his crotch rocket down a narrow Lakeview street. And he was not that bad in his rookie season. He was inconsistent, like most rookies are, but he was showing signs of being a really solid player. He had a trip-dub against the Nets that year. He played for the Team USA in the Fiba World Championship. He was not a bad player. The move didn't put us back 3 years. His injury put us back & that was nothing that the Bulls organization could forsee.

Here's my list (which is pretty close to Kush's):

1) E-Rob - $32mill flushed down the toilet. Unbelievable athleticism but an unbelievable lack of fundamentals & work ethic make him the most frustrating & disappointing signing during the 2000's. But he did give us the memory of the self alley-oop during the incredible comeback against the Hawks.
2) Dalibor Bagaric - Has there been a worse player in the history of the NBA that this joker? When Dali took the floor, one thing was certain, turnovers & silly fouls were on their way. Another amazing 1st round draft choice by the greatest GM of all time.
3) Dragan Tarlac - When he was drafted in the 2nd round back in '95, the Chicago media hype on this guy was ridiculous. Everyone was crowning Krause a champion for finding another great Euro player in the 2nd round. Fast forward 5 years & it was plain to see that Tarlac should've been left on the tarmac at the airport.
4) Kornel David - Even though I expected nothing out of this player back when he was climbing over the back on every rebound & dribbling the ball off his foot, he had the nickname of "The Hungarian Jordan." That alone gives him a spot in this top 10.
5) Corey Benjamin - Another Krause pick that never panned out. A horrible shooter with stone hands.
6) Corie Blount - A waste of signing who did nothing in his second stint with the Bulls from 02-04. But I guessed he was just stoned all the time so what should I really have expected anyway.
7) Lonny Baxter - After choosing Roger Mason Jr over Carlos Boozer in the 2nd round of the 2002 draft, we were stuck with Baxter, who Krause couldn't praise enough. He was just another undersized, overweight, out of shape & out of mind PF who did nothing during his 2 years with the team. His overwhelming anger & disappoint with his complete lack of NBA talent culminated in firing shots at the White House in 2006. It was all G-Dubs fault.
8) Rick Brunson - He was a hard worker, who praticed well, but that was about it. He somehow conned the Bulls into give him a contract in 2002 & then ended back up on the team in a garbage swap with Toronto the following season.
9) Marcus Fizer - I was not happy with this pick when it was made but it was the 2000 draft, arguably the worst draft in NBA history, so it's not like there was much else. But he was a Floyd guy, & that turned me off him right away. It's tough to put a player that had the first 30-20 games for the Bulls in the last 20 years on the list, but being such a high pick with such high expectations, there was no way I could leave him off the list.
10) Ron Mercer - A consolation prize during the ill-fated 2000 FA summer, Mercer was fairly good his first season averaging career highs in points (19.7), rebounds (3.9), & minutes played (41.6), but his play tailed off the following season & he was never able to live up to the sky high expectations laid out for him by management.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I can't believe nobody included future ROY and DPOY Eddie Basden.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
i disagree, i like thabo while he was here. he's an antoine wright or dahntay jones type that plays great defense and provides some offense, and then BG comes off the bench, that coulda worked on a better team.

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
Well what's the criteria here? I wouldn't count people who barely played, like Starks, Andre Barrett, Scottie Pippen in his return and many more that never played.

The worst players to me are the ones who do play and shouldn't even be on a roster or big disappointments.

1)E. Robinson- huge disapointment

2)Marcus Fizer-huge disapointment

3)Lindsay Hunter (this year) he is 90 and should be a coach probably rt now the worst player to ever be on any NBA roster but he doesn't play a lot so he doesn't get the top spot.

4)Ron Mercer- big time signee would drop 30 one night and 2pts the next 3 nights. Horrible

5)Jay Williams-when will people learn that Duke players suck in the NBA and the Bulls signed the only dumb enough one to go around on a motorcycle.

6)Larry Hughes- the best worst player ever in the league

7)Chris Duhon****I can't believe no one has him on the list, worthless player who had all of Hinrich's worst qualities (dribbling too much, slow, and streaky shooting) Duhon is also the worst player ever in crunch time, never hit one shot and lost the Bulls mutliple games.

8)Chris Duhon
9)Chris Duhon
10)Chris Duhon

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
bullsman24 wrote:
i disagree, i like thabo while he was here. he's an antoine wright or dahntay jones type that plays great defense and provides some offense, and then BG comes off the bench, that coulda worked on a better team.

i could understand starting thabo on another team where there arent that many shots to get around, melo, billups, nene, and martin all need shots. However starting gordon on an offensively challenged bulls team appears to be the right option. thabo really didnt have a chance, he couldn't shoot, and neither could anyone else. we didnt need him.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Skiles overplayed Duhon at times, but he's a solid player, and was great value considering he was only a second round pick. Don't see how you can say he's one of the worst of the decade.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
Skiles overplayed Duhon at times, but he's a solid player, and was great value considering he was only a second round pick. Don't see how you can say he's one of the worst of the decade.

Agreed. When you've seen Bagaric play, Duhon looks like a perrenial All-Star in comparison.

And seriously guys, Jay Will? The guy played 1 year n wasn't THAT bad. He was showing some good progress toward the end of the year. And no one could have foreseen the horrific accident he would get in in the offseason. I just don't get how you could put him in the top 10 worst.