2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Step 1 would be to convince him to stay.
He was upset because it wasn't done, he does not hate the Bears. He will remember which team took a chance on him after his injuries. If he likes the amount offered he will be back

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm guessing in a highly functional offense the ball would be spread around more and his numbers would be the same or worse.
this... His numbers would be about the same.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I find the idea of pushing the money to offense intriguing especially with pace at gm we know he can find defensive talent in the draft so he could keep the defence respectable with draft picks on lower costs now if they could figure out how ta build a dynasty like offence and get there imagine it boyos
Domination the likes of which we have never seent

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
That could work.

Just cutting Graham and Hicks gives you 17.5 million, but Hicks would be a rough cut as literally everyone loves him.
How are we going to sign mike glennon if we use that money on robinson?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He's getting 19-20M p/year here or anywhere else.
Franchising him will cost $16M, transition tag is $13.9M.

Just transition tag him and let someone else set his market, if it isn't insane, sign him.

Easy peezy.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Franchising him will cost $16M, transition tag is $13.9M.

Just transition tag him and let someone else set his market, if it isn't insane, sign him.

Easy peezy.

Pull a fuller situation on him? That would be a big win if the market was set low due to Cap next year.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He was upset because it wasn't done, he does not hate the Bears. He will remember which team took a chance on him after his injuries. If he likes the amount offered he will be back

Being upset with a team is all that it takes to move on. Her don’t know his or the Bears situation.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
WRs (an FAs in general) don't give team discounts unless they are playing with Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady (the younger Brady). FAs always get overpaid. Arob will be overpaid, so if you want to keep him, you have to overpay for him.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
WRs (an FAs in general) don't give team discounts unless they are playing with Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady (the younger Brady). FAs always get overpaid. Arob will be overpaid, so if you want to keep him, you have to overpay for him.
Story of pace's life. He is bad at drafting so he has to over pay guys in FA and trades. If you want arob, you will have to overpay him but with a gm that spends dollars like pace money shouldnt be an issue.

CubandBear

Liked Posts:
That’s why I say offer him a decent salary but not top 5 receiver salary. If he likes it, great. If he doesn’t, thanks for you play here with the Bears.
You got it
In comparison to the other WR's the Bears have, he is in the top 5...as in a "mirage"

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
For fuck's sake....
Dudes an important piece on the defence yes but lets be real hes getting older and been injured and at some point the bears need to get their heads out of their asses and start pushing towards the other side of the ball
I love hicks one of my favs but the definition of crazy is doing the same shit over and over
The bears have been building teams defense heavy for along ass time its time ta try something else

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
Story of pace's life. He is bad at drafting so he has to over pay guys in FA and trades. If you want arob, you will have to overpay him but with a gm that spends dollars like pace money shouldnt be an issue.
Yes, absolutely horrible at drafting.

That's why we have Eddie jackson, roquan smith, Darnell mooney, cole Kmet, Cody whitehair, James Daniels, jaylon Johnson, Bilal Nichols, and David Montgomery all making or have made significant contributions to the team and players like Duke Shelley, Anthony Miller, Treviso Gipson, punchy javon wims, etc also making decent team contributions

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
No team is going to sign Arob for 20M/year. Some of you are talking like the Bears are the only team that will be facing a reduced cap next season. Every team is going to get hit and every team has their own players they'd like back. I see Arob's market at around 16M/year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No team is going to sign Arob for 20M/year. Some of you are talking like the Bears are the only team that will be facing a reduced cap next season. Every team is going to get hit and every team has their own players they'd like back. I see Arob's market at around 16M/year.

lol