1000 Posts to Beat the Packers - AND EFFECTIVELY END THEIR SEASON

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
544212_455515434518930_359142519_n.jpg

The "Blow Rodgers part" should be A LOT bigger!

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The whole thing reeks of the whole three fifths compromise between the North and South states, except with Goats and Females.

I jumped into this thread a bit too late it seems.....:thinking:

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I jumped into this thread a bit too late it seems.....:thinking:

Oh, it's never too late. I'll catch you up:

BearsBud, in another thread, said that in Greek Culture Goats are worth more than a woman. He based this reasoning on the fact that you can sell 5 goats and get one woman. It was correctly pointed out to him that paying 5 goats for 1 woman would mean that a woman is worth more than a goat.

BearsBud, in that same thread, stated that women shouldn't have the right to vote, or really speak (if I read that correctly). He said he learned that lesson from Papa Bud

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

BearsBud, in another thread, said that in Greek Culture Goats are worth more than a woman. He based this reasoning on the fact that you can sell 5 goats and get one woman. It was correctly pointed out to him that paying 5 goats for 1 woman would mean that a woman is worth more than a goat.

BearsBud, in that same thread, stated that women shouldn't have the right to vote, or really speak (if I read that correctly). He said he learned that lesson from Papa Bud

Close, but he also said that one woman is worth less than a goat. It's going to take some more posting to get this thing figured out.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I see, and if I know anything then I know if greeks know anything its goats, anything.

IMO women should only be able to vote if they own land, but women should not be allowed to own land. If married to a land owner,in the case of his death, it then should be passed down to the live stock IE goats who would then retain the woman as their care givers.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Close, but he also said that one woman is worth less than a goat. It's going to take some more posting to get this thing figured out.

Good thing we have 205 more posts to go here.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I see, and if I am not mistaken then I know if greeks know anything its goats.

IMO women should only be able to vote if they own land, but women should not be allowed to own land. If married to a land owner,in the case of his death, it then should be passed down to the live stock IE goats who would then retain the woman as their care givers.

I like the succession plan.

rextc

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;xceTClbhMGI]http://youtu.be/xceTClbhMGI[/video]

rextc

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;oSDhhZtRwFU]http://youtu.be/oSDhhZtRwFU[/video]