1000 Posts to Beat the Packers - AND EFFECTIVELY END THEIR SEASON

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blake: We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody want to see second prize?

[Holds up prize]

Blake: Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
One of y'all go into other threads and just start posting links to this page. We need more posters.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike Damone: First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

ChicagoBornCalifLiving

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Businessman: It says one hundred percent guaranteed, you moron!

Brad Hamilton: Mister, if you don't shut up I'm gonna kick one hundred percent of your ass!

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the 30 second limit the most I can contribute with 20 minutes remaining is 30 posts.....