13/10 Blackhawks @ Child Preds 7:00 PM CSN

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Yah yah graphics would be nice but Im lazy and seeing Stu is bailing out for this one this is what all you douchebags get. Blame Stu.

Hawks at the Child Predators and no I don't mean PMX's basement.

Time to get things back on track. This weekend will do a lot with 2 wins in a row. But lets focus on Saturday first.

DIRTY FILTHY PREDS.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yah yah graphics would be nice but Im lazy and seeing Stu is bailing out for this one this is what all you douchebags get. Blame Stu.

Hawks at the Child Predators and no I don't mean PMX's basement.

Time to get things back on track. This weekend will do a lot with 2 wins in a row. But lets focus on Saturday first.

DIRTY FILTHY PREDS.

OH GOD

When I said we need a change of momentum in the GDT the LAST thing we needed was for YOU to make it....

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And you used Euro date format lol... and hey dumbass, it's november not october

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
lol

Rinne was in net the other night... Maybe we get Lindback? Who knows... but they looked decent in St Louis. Either that or they made St Louis really bad. Either way, I'm thinking the Hawks still win in OT, 2-1.

R K

lol

Rinne was in net the other night... Maybe we get Lindback? Who knows... but they looked decent in St Louis. Either that or they made St Louis really bad. Either way, I'm thinking the Hawks still win in OT, 2-1.

St. Louis is beat to shit. They have like 5 guys out.

Hawks need the W in a huge way!

Tommy 0

Liked Posts:
Come on Hawks bring on a huge win you guys need it just do it please.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
They better damn win. It's too bad that it will be against the boring-ass Preds, so it might be tough one, but just win damnit!

Nice good game from the struggling vets would be great so they can get that monkey off their back and don't have to squeeze their stick too much.

R K

According to Jahns it looks like Hendry and Scott are the healthy scratches.

Shredder

Liked Posts:
Hawks win 6-1. Skille with the hat-trick.

M'hm.
<

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trotz says Suter and Erat will play

http://blogs.tennessean.com/predators/2010/11/13/trotz-says-suter-and-erat-will-play/

It looks like tonight is the night. Nash­vi­lle Coach Barry Trotz said both defen­se­man Ryan Suter (lower-body) and for­ward Mar­tin Erat (upper-body) will come off Inju­red Reserve and play against the Blackhawks.

"Those are two big holes that are get­ting filled, but at the same time they haven’t pla­yed in a while," Trotz said. "I’m hoping they can give us a really good game, but at the same time, they’ve mis­sed some time. So some­ti­mes, it takes a few games to get caught up with the train, because it is a moving train."

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blackhawks' Turco: 'It's just time' for turnaround

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/11/blackhawks-turco-its-just-time-for-turnaround.html

"It's going to need to be a desperate, patient, every-little-play-counts type of game," said veteran Marty Turco, who will get the start in goal. "Even though it's a rival and division opponent that plays well in their home building, it's still going to be more all about us and the way we play and what we do. It's just too important at this point in the season to not be collecting points.

"It's just time. It's time for all of us."

The Preds are 10-5-3 at home vs. the Hawks since the start of the 2005-06 season.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What a great time for a two game winning streak.

I predict that tomorrow night, that's what we'll be talking about.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Division game against a team just behind us in the standings. Lose tonight and another team passes us and we are officially in last place in the division. If the Hawks have another letdown in this game like they have been having lately, I'm not sure I'll watch them for a while.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Brouwer-Toews-Sharp

Kane-Bolland-Hossa

Stalberg-Pisani-Kopecky

Bickell-Dowell-Skille

facepalm2.jpg

Shoots_he_scores

Liked Posts:
University of North Dakota, by way of Oak Lawn
Dear Marty Turco and the rest of the Hawks,

Please do not give up a goal tonight as I'd prefer not to hear 18,000 hillbillies singing that fucking goal song.

Sincerely,

Shoots_he_scores

genefoley

Liked Posts:
Lines are Special person but at least Scohn Jott isn't playing forward.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
St. Louis is beat to shit. They have like 5 guys out.

After seeing both teams in person the other night, it sure definitely looked like it.

As for the money, RK, I'm glad you got your payment.

I'm also glad to see O'Brien honors his bets.