17 Teams Contacted Gordon To Sign Him

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Right now there are 12 guards that could go to Detroit and sign a contract and no one would hear one rumor about them coming off of the bench. I guarantee you. The argument can be made that he is not the best SG on the Detroit roster.

The problem in the playoffs, VDN continued to stress the importance of moving the ball offensively with both Gordon and Salmons on the floor, the offense became stagnant very quickly. One of those players are gone, offense should flow better.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Right now there are 12 guards that could go to Detroit and sign a contract and no one would hear one rumor about them coming off of the bench. I guarantee you. The argument can be made that he is not the best SG on the Detroit roster.

The problem in the playoffs, VDN continued to stress the importance of moving the ball offensively with both Gordon and Salmons on the floor, the offense became stagnant very quickly. One of those players are gone, offense should flow better.
Name the 12 guards better. ANd VDN obviously knows how to a manage a game since he had no set plays other than the pick and roll and can't even manager TO's. Thats like me asking financial advice from the guy who ran Enron.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
if there are a dozen SGs better than BG, and 30 team in the league, doesn't that make BG a starter in this league??? by a lot???

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Name the 12 guards better. ANd VDN obviously knows how to a manage a game since he had no set plays other than the pick and roll and can't even manager TO's. Thats like me asking financial advice from the guy who ran Enron.

Did that already , go back and look.

Whatever VDN's shortcomings are, he made the statement. And I knew exactly who he was talking about when he said it.

MADman24

Liked Posts:
bullsman24 wrote:
if there are a dozen SGs better than BG, and 30 team in the league, doesn't that make BG a starter in this league??? by a lot???
And he said GUARDS meaning of the 60 starting guards there are 12 better than him. You don't get the advanced math here the 13th best guard in the league comes off the bench even though there are 60 starting guards.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
here are the listings of the SGs scoring more per game than BG:

1. d-wade
2. kobe
3. kevin martin
4. brandon roy
5. joe johnson
6. michael redd
7. VC

that's it. i want BG right now over kevin martin, joe johnson, michael redd, and maybe VC because of age.

other than those guys, i MIGHT take manu ginoboli, and MAYBE ray allen at this point of his career. i'll just include joe johnson and VC ahead because of arguments.

so my final listings are:

1. d-wade
2. kobe
3. brandon roy
4. joe johnson
5. VC
6. manu (maybe)
7. ray allen (maybe)

hey, whaddya know, less than a dozen. who would you take ahead of BG instead of these guys??