Liked Posts:
If you want these I need your Name & Email address

Nobody wants to watch Trubisky play?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I mean... it's the 4th preseason game and it's on a Thursday... most people work on Friday.

Also, TBH.... NFL games are my least favorite to attend... the experience just isn't worth the price nor the hassle of getting to Soldier Field.

Pay 10$ for a plastic cup Bud Light you will spill half of on the way to ur seat where you will vaguely be able to tell football is being played.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I mean... it's the 4th preseason game and it's on a Thursday... most people work on Friday.

Also, TBH.... NFL games are my least favorite to attend... the experience just isn't worth the price nor the hassle of getting to Soldier Field.

Pay 10$ for a plastic cup Bud Light you will spill half of on the way to ur seat where you will vaguely be able to tell football is being played.

Vaguely able to tell football is being played... That's nonsense.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I'm a season ticket holder but I wanted to thank you for making such a polite gesture to the board.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My dad couldn't even manage to give away his pre-season tickets either. He ended up giving them away to customers at our shoe stores.

poolboy

Liked Posts:
Private message me with your email address. I can transfer the tickets to you to print out . I'll see who responds by the end of the day and decide who gets them.

I'll throw in a South Lot Premium parking pass.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I have club seats. Offered them for free to the office today.

Not one taker.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's all about the atmosphere. Altho I think college games are better LIVE over the NFL, lol

I would agree.... I went to every U of I home game all 4 years there.

For the product the Bears put on the field I would rather watch it at home with food, beer, and a comfy couch.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Watching NFL on TV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In person

Sorry

"Nothing beats the smell of competition on the gridiron in the morning".
That's great if that's your preference, but some people like to be outdoors and enjoy the game atmosphere at the stadium. Generally, I watch at home on the big screen, eat & drink big, and have a great time. However, every now and then it's nice to take in a live game.

Foe someone that has an easy schedule for the next couple days, and wants to see the kid at QB, this would be a great game to take in. Maybe a long weekend in the City.

But to generalize, and say watching from home is better, not so much.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah, a lot of Bears fans are pussies.