Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
That was my first live NFL game.

Hell of a night!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
I was going to go to the game but my Phoenix buddy couldn't get tickets. They sold out fast. At the time it was easy to get Cardinal tickets. Bears were a big draw.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was going to go to the game but my Phoenix buddy couldn't get tickets. They sold out fast. At the time it was easy to get Cardinal tickets. Bears were a big draw.

I remember that stadium was packed with Bears fans. Even during the lean years you still see Bears fans in the stands but any time the team has a little success they come out in droves across the nation.

AussieBear

hey vic.. now dat was a defense..

just watch the lass 5-6 minutes.. bess parts..

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I understand its your shtick but Fangio doesn't have a defensive roster approaching the 2006 Bears'.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I recorded this game and watched it in my room alone around midnight.
I didn't check the score, came home and turned it on.
Was thinking about turning it off half way through... then started jumping and fist pumping by myself.

Liked Posts:
What a night ! I remember standing behind the uprights with my dad watching Hester run it back and then watching the Cardinals shank the kick ! Never forget that night

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
I remember that stadium was packed with Bears fans. Even during the lean years you still see Bears fans in the stands but any time the team has a little success they come out in droves across the nation.

That's what happened. My buddy was dumbfounded he couldn't get tickets.

Liked Posts:
I wonder how many Bears fans turned off their tv's thinking it was over? I wouldn't be one of them. I was so amped after this game I was barely able to sleep due to adrenaline, made for a miserable Tuesday at work lol.

AussieBear

I wonder how many Bears fans turned off their tv's thinking it was over? I wouldn't be one of them. I was so amped after this game I was barely able to sleep due to adrenaline, made for a miserable Tuesday at work lol.

i rarely gamble... but i frew down on dis game for sum reason....i nearly paid out da during the 4th.. but my hope in da rex never wavered.. i kept beliebin.. good thing for da d and hester though..

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

I left my buddy's house where we were all watching the game most of the way through the third. I came home and turned on the TV in my room right before the comeback started. None of them believed my that I was still watching the game at home.

Needless to say, I'm kicking myself for leaving my friends. I don't miss any minute of a game any more if I can help it.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

I lived in Denver at the time and had a coworker bet me $100 that the Cardinals would win....needless to say I took the bet.....I was so pissed off going into the 4th quarter.....and then the final drive really put me over the top of being pissed off. Then the miss.....

Came into work the next day.....The guy I bet with was all smiles....he turned off the game at half time.........He refused to believe me until he turned on his work computer......

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I lived in Denver at the time and had a coworker bet me $100 that the Cardinals would win....needless to say I took the bet.....I was so pissed off going into the 4th quarter.....and then the final drive really put me over the top of being pissed off. Then the miss.....

Came into work the next day.....The guy I bet with was all smiles....he turned off the game at half time.........He refused to believe me until he turned on his work computer......

LOL, I can only imagine the absolute look of disgust on his face when he verified the loss.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, I can only imagine the absolute look of disgust on his face when he verified the loss.

It wasn't so much the look of disgust, but the "NO FUCKING WAY!" that rang down the hallway.

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
[video=youtube;aYKIcnj1MJY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKIcnj1MJY[/video]

Denny Green's meltdown in the press conference was one of the best moments ever!