1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Meatball thing to say.

You know you want to join in..

Man%20Balls.jpg

AussieBear

You know you want to join in..

Man%20Balls.jpg

i actually like horse meatballs.. only reasun i be ever going to da ikea wiff da wife in the passt.. bring back horse meat ikea.. meatballs be gone bland

[video=youtube;tquO6_luXl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tquO6_luXl4[/video]

Liked Posts:
i actually like horse meatballs.. only reasun i be ever going to da ikea wiff da wife in the passt.. bring back horse meat ikea.. meatballs be gone bland

[video=youtube;tquO6_luXl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tquO6_luXl4[/video]

Horse meat is actually something the Dutch and Swiss eat, it's regularly available in supermarkets. I don't see the complaint.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I figured you meatballs would want to know the guy in the mock draft was the son of the 7th best Caucasian WR that has played for the Bears.

What's the point of bringing up he's white, why does it matter?

Meatballs you say...It's a Chicago Bears message board people will talk Bears football. Is it still ok to talk about tha 2017/18 season? When is your approved cut off date?

Liked Posts:
What's the point of bringing up he's white, why does it matter?

Meatballs you say...It's a Chicago Bears message board people will talk Bears football. Is it still ok to talk about tha 2017/18 season? When is your approved cut off date?

Because we've had some outstanding white WR's in our long and storied (hasn't been storied in decades) history.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I remember posting a myspace blog about this game and how Rex Grossman needed his head examined. :lmao:

I may have told the story, we had one of those households where the cable in the back was delayed by a few seconds from the rest of the house. watching the end field goal attempt, everyone else in the house was in the living room watching and going apeshit and I'm in my bedroom with my face about 6 inches from the TV just watching the missed kick in slow motion wondering wtf was going on out there.

the next day I'm at Jimmy John's talking to my uncle about it and we were both just like "dude..." and he says "can you get a recording of that Dennis Green tirade? I wanna play that at one of my [DJ] shows this weekend."

so, still to this day, I have "Dennis Green - Crown Their Ass!.mp3" in my collection.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Urlacher deserves the HOF just for that 2nd half.

I bet Lovie wouldn't have let him play outside the system like that without Rivera there. They knew who we were and then we weren't.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Entertaining Bears football I miss that.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm almost afraid to re-watch it, like maybe it won't live up to my memory. Urlacher was super-human that night.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
I'm almost afraid to re-watch it, like maybe it won't live up to my memory. Urlacher was super-human that night.

I re-watched it and it didn't live up to my memory but still good. I like watching the Bears alone so I can focus on the game. My buddies were at the bar texting me how the Bears suck. I didn't hear shit at the end of the game. Re-watching though, Urlacher kinda sucked the first half. First quarter he was getting swallowed up by Arizona's guards and he was in coverage on Boldin who scored a TD on him. Something happened at halftime though and dude keyed in on Edge and was a one man wrecking crew. Beautiful to watch, a real man amongst boys that night in the second half.

A few other observations. The announcers were gawd awful, Tony Kornheiser, wtf? Also Briggs was really trim and flying around in the first half. Such a special defense. Hester is a HOFer. Last observation was watching that POS Benson get some carries. That defense and Thomas Jones with Aaron Rodgers had we drafted him instead of Bensn would have won 3 or 4 Superbowls.