Tony Stewart son :deer:

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tony Stewart FTW!

Literally!

Why do I get an :obama: for that.

I think the Obama facepalm was meant for Tony Stewart. Although I'm not sure why anyone would hate Tony Stewart, knowing full well it also means that you hate our Troops (and in turn, America), but to each their own. :dunno:

J

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm angry at the way they halfass their rules. Why should pushing on the last lap be legal at Daytona or Talladega but not other tracks?

it's illegal there too, if the guy in front is out of gas.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Kenseth gonna :sweep:

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O11NZAqSHig&sns=em][HD] NASCAR 2011 - Chicagoland Geico 400 (Finish) - YouTube[/ame]

J

GaelicSoxFan

Time Lord
Donator
Liked Posts:
BTW, I tried to go to the race Sunday. I was promised a free ticket by someone going there. They were going to call me about noon to let me know where to meet them. They had my phone number but I didn't have theirs. I drove down to the track and waited until about 1:30 for them to call. Finally, I just said fuck it and headed back home.

On the plus side, I know how I'm gonna get there the next time I go. I'm gonna take US 6 to Briggs and then follow the signs and go in the back way. Almost everyone else was taking I-80 to Rt. 53 and trying to go in the front door.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Crazy race. Awesome finish for Earnhardt. How cool would it be if he sneaks up in there and wins this shit? haha Kenseth got screwed I believe.

GaelicSoxFan

Time Lord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fill in the blank: The most boring track on the NASCAR Sprint Cup circuit is ____ .

I say Pocono Raceway. I once fell asleep during a Pocoslow race. Second choice would be New Hampshire. Third place is Fontana.

Mr. Cub

Liked Posts:
Pocono blows! It does have a history of some intense wrecks though. Martinsville, for a short track can get pretty boring too.

GaelicSoxFan

Time Lord
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot of people will also say the road courses of Sonoma and Watkins Glen. I like them because of the fights. I call them "road rage" courses.

Mr. Cub

Liked Posts:
Yeah they don't seem to get much love, but I like them. They are different than just having ovals and they have some pretty cool racing.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched some clips of the Watkins-Glen track on youtube. That was pretty exciting. I may watch that next year. Good races it looks like.

Mr. Cub

Liked Posts:
I watched some clips of the Watkins-Glen track on youtube. That was pretty exciting. I may watch that next year. Good races it looks like.

Did you see the clip with the crazy ass wreck they had there this year?

Mr. Cub

Liked Posts:
I did. That was intense. How many wrecks do they average per year?

At that track...Not too many really. But they have had some pretty big ones on the road courses the past few years. Like this one:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZgdXwPk96E]Jeff Gordon Sam Hornish Huge Nascar Cup Wreck Crash Onboard Watkins Glen 2009 Big One Heluva Good! - YouTube[/ame]

GaelicSoxFan

Time Lord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah they don't seem to get much love, but I like them. They are different than just having ovals and they have some pretty cool racing.

I wish one of them were a Chase race. That way the Chase could represent all the types of tracks on the schedule.