Shame to see that drive flame out.

3-0 :irish:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Oh noes, they suck again.

Sent from Neverwhere using Taptalk

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I'm loving this one, down by 14 in the 4th.

Go Pitt!

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Not pass interference, shit call and shit TD for ND...fuck you refs.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Not pass interference, shit call and shit TD for ND...fuck you refs.

It was pass interference on Effrit on the td play. Taking out a defender when the ball is in the air is more pass interference than he had. Missed pat by the football gods to settle that.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Mayock calling them a team of destiny now?

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Mayock calling them a team of destiny now?

Typical ND bullshit, a bad call turns the entire game. Destiny comes easy with help, I saw the replay...NOT interference and they don't deserve a shot at the title.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
It wasn't PI, but I think Pitt fumbled that ball earler in which was called a incomplete pass. Pitt went on to scored a TD on that play.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
See what happens when I don't watch :smug:

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I turned off the game after Golson threw the interception late in the 4th quarter. I turn it back on thinking the game would be over and it's 20-20.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I turned off the game after Golson threw the interception late in the 4th quarter. I turn it back on thinking the game would be over and it's 20-20.

:smh::troll:

Chi Town

Kill the Pack! No Mercy!
Liked Posts:
Typical ND bullshit, a bad call turns the entire game. Destiny comes easy with help, I saw the replay...NOT interference and they don't deserve a shot at the title.

Did you even watch the game? ND turned the ball over three times, Pitt had zero turnovers and had two game changing penalties to their advantage that could've easily been inclined as bullshit calls. The bottom line is, this game DID NOT come with easy help for the Irish. In fact, it was just the opposite. Look at every game ND has played at home so far this season, it has been nothing but a hard fought battle with a constant offensive struggle every game at home! The run game was non-existent until the second half when we finally utilized our entire bench, that made amazing plays to land us in the red zone (Golson took over from there) without the refs help.

The reasons why ND is destined to win are because of: 1. Great "number one like" defensive efforts. 2. Establishing the run game in critical times. 3. Controlling the time of possession 4. The strength of this team knowing how to pull itself together to establish a come back in the worst of times, even if it means reverting to a duel QB system in the process. Rees is slow but has experience. Golson is agile but young with little experience. Both QB's have their opposite pros and cons but, it's a huge advantage and very helpful to ND's game plan to switch out the starting QB position when either Golson or Rees are not on top of their game.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Saturday's game will be much easier to watch. Boston College has played some awful games this year. Notre Dame's D should stifle them. A large fan presence is likely expected. I'd love to see the team feed off of that and cruise to a W.

Chi Town

Kill the Pack! No Mercy!
Liked Posts:
Senior night against Wake Forest on saturday.

I would predict an easy win, but since we are playing the game at home it'll probably be a struggle. In the end we'll come out with the WIN.

Go
Z2cBd.png

10-0!!!!!

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great to see the team playing well on Senior Day. Send this class out on a high note at Notre Dame Stadium. It's been a special season. Whether or not they beat USC next week or not, this team has put Notre Dame back on the map nationally and that will hopefully continue and improve in the coming years. Congrats to this senior class and coach Brian Kelly. Proud to be an Irish fan today.

Go Irish! :irish: