My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Appreciate the Game!!!!1

video_image.jpg

The 2012 season will be the first for new Chicago White Sox Manager Robin Ventura. Ventura played for the White Sox from 1989 to 1998 and was a 1992 All-Star & a player truly respected by fans, teammates and opponents. His hiring brings with it both a newfound sense of excitement and anticipation, as well as a bit of the "unknown" as fans are curious as to what Ventura's managerial style and philosophy will look like.

Beyond selling the exciting start of the Robin Ventura era, the fan experience at U.S. Cellular field is second to none and something that we want to remind fans to come share with family and friends. When fans come to the ballpark they too experience a deep appreciation of the game. There's the game itself, but also the good food and drink, the laughter, and the moments shared with family and friends that become memories for a lifetime.

The White Sox are looking to produce four :30 TV commercials to help launch the 2012 season. Each spot will need to support our rallying-cry campaign tagline for the 2012 season – "White Sox baseball. Appreciate the game."

Poptent :: Assignment "Appreciate the Game"

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i mean it is a PR slogan or what have you, but that aside, it is kind of true that some of us fans around the nation sometimes dont appreciate this game we love.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
It's better than saying something not true about the team

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's much better than 'All in' which was easily used in sexual jokes and wasn't true at all.

Saying that last year was 'Paul in' is more accurate.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
It's much better than 'All in' which was easily used in sexual jokes...

Call me ignorant, but I don't recall a single joke being done by the "populous" with last year's slogan

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love and appreciate the game of baseball and the fact that Chicago is lucky enough to have two teams playing the game I love for this city.

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
Do you think that translates to, "Hey Sox Fans, Get Your Ass to the Cell And Fill Seats"