Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Notre Dame has confirmed to TV station WNDU that quarterback Everett Golson is no longer enrolled. The university stated that due to “federal and school privacy laws,” no further information could be released. Rumors began swirling on social media early Saturday afternoon, and were confirmed late on Saturday night by Notre Dame.
Golson made waves in 2012 as the Irish’s starting quarterback, starting in 11 games and leading the team to an undefeated regular season and BCS National Championship game.
Golson’s departure leaves three scholarship players on the team’s roster: Tommy Rees, Andrew Hendrix and Malik Zaire. Quarterback Gunner Kiel decided to transfer from Notre Dame to Cincinnati before spring practice started.

http://tracking.si.com/2013/05/25/everett-golson-no-longer-enrolled-notre-dame/

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
what the hell happened...

now ND is screwed..no QB now..he was the starter going forward, back to tommy rees?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Any news :irish: fans

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Life long Fan, going to first Irish Game today.

ara-parseghian-notre-dame-fighting-irish-play-like-champion-today-autographed-photograph-3390728.jpg

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
You can feel the history @ ND Stadium, The Irish have some first Round NFL Talent on the OL/DL.

Saw Mike Mayock coming out of a restaurant on Eddie ST. 6'4" tall man, :facepalm:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I was at the game today. We looked really sharp on offense but what worries me is our special teams. Once again our special teams is pretty garbage, most notably Brendza. I was really impressed with our receivers today. Daniels was destroying them, which made me remember does anyone know what happened to him? I did not see him on the field after that play he got overthrown in the end zone. I don't recall seeing him out there at all in the 2nd half. Shembo, Nix, Tuitt, and Ishaq were all getting at the QB. As for Tommy, still not sold even though he was spectacular today. I want to see what he does against Michigan, that will determine whether or not I buy into him.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I was at the game today. We looked really sharp on offense but what worries me is our special teams. Once again our special teams is pretty garbage, most notably Brendza. I was really impressed with our receivers today. Daniels was destroying them, which made me remember does anyone know what happened to him? I did not see him on the field after that play he got overthrown in the end zone. I don't recall seeing him out there at all in the 2nd half. Shembo, Nix, Tuitt, and Ishaq were all getting at the QB. As for Tommy, still not sold even though he was spectacular today. I want to see what he does against Michigan, that will determine whether or not I buy into him.
Daniel hurt his groin on that play, that is why he was overthrown. Tommy is a Rubber Arm but looks improved, I miss Golson!
your right to be concerned about ST, that crap will lose A Few for ND this season.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
was hoping to see 'Chocolate Thunder' in on Offense as Mayock called him all day.

[video=youtube;DxS13tok_kw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxS13tok_kw#t=38[/video]

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Daniel hurt his groin on that play, that is why he was overthrown. Tommy is a Rubber Arm but looks improved, I miss Golson!
your right to be concerned about ST, that crap will lose A Few for ND this season.

I totally missed that, that must have been the point where that jackass in front of me stood up. Out of all the sporting events I have been to over my life I have never sat behind a more annoying mother fucker in my life. I was also disappointed in George Atkinson. He's nice receiving out of the back field but he literally can't run up the middle. Amir looked good as did Cam. I'm still shocked both of our freshmen backs played, I figured one if not both would be red shirted.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I totally missed that, that must have been the point where that jackass in front of me stood up. Out of all the sporting events I have been to over my life I have never sat behind a more annoying mother fucker in my life. I was also disappointed in George Atkinson. He's nice receiving out of the back field but he literally can't run up the middle. Amir looked good as did Cam. I'm still shocked both of our freshmen backs played, I figured one if not both would be red shirted.
amir carlisle - very impressive, Atkinson needs to get lower or will not make it through the season alive.
Big fan of Mcdaniels also, ND should be able to bring new talent every year at RB guess that is why they let em play, same with WR with the Admirals son playing.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
That's why Tuitt is going to be a 1st rounder. Motor and deceiving athleticism.