2013 Norte Dame Football Thread

cobra302

Liked Posts:
After the 1st three games, I'm thinking it's going to be a long season. They looked fairly unimpressive vs Temple, got dominated by Miching, and barely escaped with a win vs Purdue, who isn't all that good. I think the loss of Golson, Tei'o and Eifert, among others, has taken a real toll. The upcoming schedule doesn't get any easier. Hoping Brian Kelly hasn't pulled a "Charlie Weis" on them, signing a new contract after a successful season only to stink up the place once the ink is dry on that contract.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
notre-dame-sucks.JPG

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really haven't been able to get into the Irish this year. Watching Tommy Rees at the helm of this offense soured me from the get-go. Hopefully Golson gets himself back on track this spring and can pick up where he left off last year.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Really haven't been able to get into the Irish this year. Watching Tommy Rees at the helm of this offense soured me from the get-go. Hopefully Golson gets himself back on track this spring and can pick up where he left off last year.

He's been working out the entire season and is expected back at practice before our bowl game. I too have found it hard to watch games with Rees at the helm. It's pretty sad I had an easier time watching Jimmy Clausen get absolutely destroyed during our 3-9 year than I do now.