2014 World Cup

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="234224" data-time="1404519543">
<div>

yah stupid stu is right. brazil is fucked. gooooooood.</p>

</p>

you are right about the cards being reset at the semis though havoc. taht gives germany all the power in the world to be aggressive as fuck.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You forgot the "as usual" part.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-time="1404519035" data-cid="234215" data-author="MassHavoc">

who cares if they aren't running the whole time they are still covering about 7 miles a match</p></blockquote>
I would challenge that distance, even for mid-fielders who more the most.

I would also like to point out that I love the sport and know how physical it can be.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="234224" data-time="1404519543">
<div>

yah stupid stu is right. brazil is fucked. gooooooood.</p>

</p>

you are right about the cards being reset at the semis though havoc. taht gives germany all the power in the world to be aggressive as fuck.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Karma couldn't come pay a visit at a better time. :) 

Go Germany! </p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It took me a moment to figure out who the hell Biebermar was.... :laughing-rolling: My daughter will love that, haha</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="234234" data-time="1404537127">

I would challenge that distance, even for mid-fielders who more the most.I would also like to point out that I love the sport and know how physical it can be.</p></blockquote>you can challenge it but they all wear monitors now basically and that's the figure. And is the avg. Bradley averaged 8.4 miles a game to lead the US. 7 miles plus a little I believe is what players that played every minute of their team games averaged in the cup

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I think Brazil knew they couldn't beat the Germans so they are building excuses now to hopefully tone down the riots.

I really like the Dutch and think they will give the best match but I am a big underdog guy and also feel like Costa Rica would be a great story and show that teams from concacaf can be successful

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="234240" data-time="1404568782">
<div>

I think Brazil knew they couldn't beat the Germans so they are building excuses now to hopefully tone down the riots.

I really like the Dutch and think they will give the best match but I am a big underdog guy and also feel like Costa Rica would be a great story and show that teams from concacaf can be successful</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

GO GERMANY GO!!!</p>

</p>

Too bad they couldn't WIN the world Cup on Independence day to make my IRL trolling more fun.</p>

</p>

GERMAN FLAG UPDATE:  It surviced Independence Day and is still outside my house.</p>

</p>

Yes I'm an asshole and fuck everyone very nicely.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunkus Porkstandzus" data-cid="234237" data-time="1404567463">
<div>

It took me a moment to figure out who the hell Biebermar was.... :laughing-rolling: My daughter will love that, haha</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Oh my Spunky has children....</p>

</p>

There is literally only one Mexican on that team with the last name ending in -mar and it took you that long??!?!?!?!?</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
how did argentina win w thout messi scoring or setting up a goal? and they cleared the lines well when belgium had any threat?</p>

</p>

strange world we live in.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
germany netherlands twat. want the south americans to cry when its an all european final on south american soil.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="234262" data-time="1404594403">
<div>

costa ricas goalie is fucking shit up.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Ya but he looks like a scary Mexican Cartel guy.  Maybe that's why the Ducth are scared to score on him.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
this games going to go to penalty kicks and costa rica upsets the world</p>

</p>

then i collect my one dollar double or nothing winnings. im riiiiichh bitch hooooonk hoooonk</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
seriously robben the diver of doom. glad schnieder hit the bar on that free kick.  im starting to really dislike robben as i used to like him. his diving has reached a new shit level.</p>

</p>

</p>

holy shit the dutch cant buy a goal. costa rica has some horeshoes up their asses. should have been done in extra time. unbelievable.</p>