Heeeerrreee weeeeee goooo..</p>

</p>

</p>

oh by the way, did I mention fuck france.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
LMAO...Colin Cowherd -</p>

</p>

"In honor of the world cup...I'm wearing extra cologne today...and a v-neck tshirt"</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLL CROATIA!!!... Ok so what if it's really early.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
HAHAAH IT WAS AN OWN GOAL! If they lose 1-0 that dude ain't making it out of the parking lot.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Neymar getting a yellow could be huge for them... Not only does he have to be careful now and next game but if he's not boom... suspension right?  They need all the offense they can get right now.</p>

</p>

1-1</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
i dont like neymar. tired of hearing pelle and ronaldo and rhinaldino comparisons. hes not even close and he looks like a little douchebag. his goal in the first half wouldnt have gone in on a good keeper.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmfao at that dumb Brazilian Mexican putt ing the ball in his own net!!!!

I didn't know Brent Seabrook was Brazilian!!

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
hes so good he deserves an extra l.</p>

</p>

fucking hate brazil and i hate looking outside my window and seeing a bunch of dicks wearing the brazilian flag as a cape. fuck yellow green and blue.</p>

</p>

not shocked by the own goal. brazilian defending is poop.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="232150" data-time="1402606373">
<div>

i dont like neymar. tired of hearing pelle and ronaldo and rhinaldino comparisons. hes not even close and he looks like a little douchebag. his goal in the first half wouldnt have gone in on a good keeper.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

What a shit goal in the first half, I mean it was a good goal but I can't for the life of me figure out what the keeper was doing on it. The only thing he has in common with the players you mention is that he just happens to be the best player on the team like they were. But he's not in the same league as them. Which is sad for Brazil.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Lick my Hulk.</p>

</p>

Game is shitty. Officiating is shitty. Brazil dives just as much as any other team and they never get shit for it. Bullshit.</p>

</p>

Penalty kick = bullshit.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yeah, surprised he didn't just get a red card for that.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW REFS just gave it to the Brazilians.... good night croatia</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
My god, you'd think they took all the water out of their bowl the way everyone is flopping around now.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="232160" data-time="1402608641">
<div>

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW REFS just gave it to the Brazilians.... good night croatia</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

thought the goalie had it when i heard the thump of his hands. Nope....the hands of the officials win instead. Rule of the game if you are Brazil and fall down you will get the whistle. If Croatia and the ball goes off your chest its a hand ball.</p>

</p>

Horrible way to start a world cup with such horrible officiating and diving. But as always it will be the talk of the tourney this diving. </p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="232162" data-time="1402609328">
<div>

thought the goalie had it when i heard the thump of his hands. Nope....the hands of the officials win instead. Rule of the game if you are Brazil and fall down you will get the whistle. If Croatia and the ball goes off your chest its a hand ball.</p>

</p>

Horrible way to start a world cup with such horrible officiating and diving. But as always it will be the talk of the tourney this diving. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

It's getting down right disgraceful.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Brazil goalies cant be touched when they come out and challenge for the ball?</p>

</p>

what the hell?</p>

</p>

start the conspiracy theories now this game has "make sure Brazil wins" all over it this second half. Christ.</p>