2015 Draft In Memoriam

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Dedicated to all those who were anointed "beasts" and "freaks" before their time. Let us commemorate the months of CCS whinging over athletically over-hyped prospects who so many have now soured on. Shine on in the eyes of some other message board, you crazy diamonds!

Benardrick McKinney
We hardly knew ye...really

Shaq Thompson
Here lies a prospect, his position known but to God

Randy Gregory
So Fowl(er) a fate, to be overshadowed thusly

Dorial Green-Beckham
You were our Randy Moss, without the speed...or the vertical...or the hands...

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
What about that 5"10 and change, 4.8 running highlight reel hitter so many fawned over on here from Miami?

So hilarious.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
What about that 5"10 and change, 4.8 running highlight reel hitter so many fawned over on here from Miami?

So hilarious.

Always room for instincts .. I still think he will be a stud, 40 yard dash is an assessment tool be it a good one. It still doesn't tell me how well a guy can read fill gaps and shed blocks. Not a first rounder by any means, but I think he will be a starter. I actually think he will have a better career than Ray.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

So hilarious.

I don't think anyone every claimed Perryman was an elite athlete. Most people said he was this year's Chris Borland.

AussieBear

I don't think anyone every claimed Perryman was an elite athlete. Most people said he was this year's Chris Borland.

i never was a perryman fan.

personally i like taiwan jones late. however id still take benardrick McKinney in the 2nd

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:

Borland is and will be a beast for awhile

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:

Whose talking elite; he is a piss poor athlete compared to 1st/2nd round linebackers.....

People claimed he could be a 3 down LBacker and should be looked at in the 1st round. That is a joke now.

Perryman is no Borland....cmon now.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
If we were picking later in the first, Kendricks would be the pick in my mind. He is the only ILB worth a first round grade. The next best ILB has to be McKinney, but he needs too much work on pass coverage in my mind to anoint him a first rounder. I think he will fall somewhere between 36 (Jaguars) to 44 (Saints). Most of the teams in that range have a need at linebacker, and will like that McKinney can shift between OLB and ILB and blitz effectively.

I'd be a fan of Perryman in the third round to be a WLB in a 4-3 defense. If the plan is to keep him sitting on short routes and stopping the run, he'd be worth picking up in the middle rounds.