2015 NFL Conference Title Games

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im wondering if the Wilson nuthuggers are alive or hanging in a closet somewhere?

Reactions: 1ke

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I should just turn on the PGA Tour, there's probably better football going on there.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
So what your opinion is, and you stand by it, is Russell Wilson was more important to the Super Bowl win than the defense?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

no, stop trying to put words in my mouth. i said that without him seattle doesn't win that super bowl just like without their defense they don't win that super bowl

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
caf2cacd032f46692aa95c082c1f4343.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that like the one time that ever happened?

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody watching this game that still believes that the refs aren't employed to make the Packers win is stupid. These are the worst calls I've ever seen and they just continue game to game. Enjoy your Super Bowl Pack fans.

Point them out as they come for and against the Packers. You'll be surprised. Unless you are not honest.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Seattle comes out in the 2nd half, drives down the field and scores a TD. Goes on to win the game and the Packers/Rodgers shit the bed.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know about that , but, if you're gonna let the handfighting and jersey pull go on the pick in the end zone, don't turn around and call PI on the guy on Nelson after Jordy tries to push off.

What about the hands to the face that wasn't, that kept the Packers drive alive to score their only TD... This happens every game for the packers, calls like this that extend drives that aren't penalties but they are called anyways at key points to allow the Packers to win games. Yes these happen to other teams, but not on a weekly basis, maybe once or twice a season at most.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
no, stop trying to put words in my mouth. i said that without him seattle doesn't win that super bowl just like without their defense they don't win that super bowl

I'm not putting words in your mouth. I asked you a question directly about leaning one way or another, and you replied Wilson and stand by that statement.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm not putting words in your mouth. I asked you a question directly about leaning one way or another, and you replied Wilson and stand by that statement.

no that wasn't what was said, but okay buddy. you want to think Wilson is garbage and that's just false.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seattle comes out in the 2nd half, drives down the field and scores a TD. Goes on to win the game and the Packers/Rodgers shit the bed.

Do they play Tavaris Jackson in the second half in this scenario.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
There are some mega stupid posts in this thread.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What about the hands to the face that wasn't, that kept the Packers drive alive to score their only TD... This happens every game for the packers, calls like this that extend drives that aren't penalties but they are called anyways at key points to allow the Packers to win games. Yes these happen to other teams, but not on a weekly basis, maybe once or twice a season at most.

You should stop talking.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
maybe stop passing to Kearse? dude is playing terrible. not going up to get the ball, several ints his way.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
one game doesn't make or break a players career first off. second off, he has dominated a lot of the games great QB's in the playoffs past....his track record speaks volumes compared to this 1 game

No. One game doesn't. That's why in said it when they were winning as well. Did he dominate them, or did the defense?

his numbers in the games they won have been very good yes

OK. Was he the reason, or was the defense the reason they won what they have?

a combination of both obviously

And then you said Wilson had a 102 rating and he played well......

Looks to me like you said you lean in the direction of Wilson, did I misinterpret that exchange?