Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Cos I hate the pathetic Seattle bandwagon

I hate Seattle to and going into this game i told my buddies i was gonna root for GB but once the game started i just couldn't root for them. I hate both of them and hope NE beats either one unless it's Indy and then i root for Indy.

ChicagoBornCalifLiving

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any chance Seattle can march down the field and score a TD or at least not turn it over on their side of the 50?

Bears93

Liked Posts:
What a game, no matter what happens it was a great one to watch. Oh yeah, go Hawks!

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
man this greengay team gets away with so many holding calls...how is it that one of the best defenses in the league is having problems getting anywhere close to a hobbled bitch?

Grizz

Liked Posts:
Why do these fucking morons insist on bringing it out of the end zone?

Mitchapalooza

Seahawks return unit is so bad. Punt returner too. He gets line drive kicks and get 3 yards.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fuck the Seahawks and their douchey fans/players/coach

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sometimes it feels like you get text alerts for every HHM post.

LOL

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Time for Wilson to do what he did to us a couple of years ago.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nah, you highlighted an outlier and basically made the point. If the D doesn't shut down opposing teams, he has a tough time winning. Even in this one, the defense has kept the normally high octane GB offense stuck in neutral. Only 2 instances of those comebacks/drives did the opposing team have more than 20 points. And only one of those was actually listed as a 4QC. And even most of his comebacks are one score down. The biggest comeback he's had in his career prior to this was against Houston, and it was a Richard Sherman Pick 6 that sent the game into OT.

So if you go up by multiple scores against Seattle, you'll probably win?

Well.... If you go up multiple scores against any QB, your chances of winning goes up.

Plus, there haven't been many games in which a Wilson led Seahawks team was down multiple scores. A couple of the times they were, Wilson led a comeback. Other times, the Seahawks still lost, but Wilson actually played very well and got the Seahawks back into it and it was actually their defense that blew it. There are only a couple of games where the Seahawks went down big and Wilson struggled. Yet, people keep saying that's the key to beat the Seahawks. To make Wilson throw the ball when trailing. But that's false and there isn't much evidence supporting that claim. You say I highlighted an outlier, but how many examples are there of the Seahawks being down by 14+ with Wilson sucking balls? Maybe like 3-4 games?