2015 NFL draft Boom/Bust Players

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
so could Darrius Heyward-Bey coming out of college

Are you insane?

Heyward Bey was known as a risky pick and was taken because of he gawdy numbers primarily.....one of the endless examples of the dysfunctional late Al led Raiders franchise picking based on speed and not overall ability/production.

You couldn't have picked a worse comparison if you tried....LITERALLY, I don't think you have the capacity to do that, lol.....

I hope you're joking.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
My comparison was with the the pick being in the top ten and being a bust you made it out to be what someone says or puts in the paper. But the answer to you question is YES I am. ASSHOLE

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
So your rationale for Cooper being a bust is that another WR picked in the top 10 was a bust? That's not a very strong argument.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
No when I was watching the combine he didn't look like he separated himself from some of the other WR but White looked like he was on mission.I just don't see him being elite WR like I think White is.We see it time and time again kids that are elite in college don't pan out that way in the nfl for whatever reason he just looks like a #2 WR in the nfl not a top ten pick