2016 Bears Draft Reaction

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm 4 minutes into the listen. My initial thoughts so far are that your podcast needs more flava. You guys seems sleepy. Also, I love the Beardown song but I don't wanna hear it the whole god damned podcast. I think a cool beat in the background might be the way to go incase you want to start freestylin' some sick lyrics.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too much talk of grades and other football cliché jargon. Talk about how our draft picks are going to matchup against the teams we see twice a year. More X's & O's, matchup outlooks, and that sorta thing. And wake the fuck up! Bring the flava!!! People like flava!

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
And the Beardown song is giving me a headache, not sure I'm going to be able to finish this.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why'd you even post this shit if you didn't plan on talking back to me, asshole. I hate it.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Too much talk of grades and other football cliché jargon. Talk about how our draft picks are going to matchup against the teams we see twice a year. More X's & O's, matchup outlooks, and that sorta thing. And wake the fuck up! Bring the flava!!! People like flava!

For fuck sake stop scaring the new guy with your schizophrenic play by play.

Number B: any pleb dick and Harold can set up a podcast within 5 minutes with 2 functional toe cells.

Lastly, and most importantly. Nobody wants to here a Toadcast... Notta one

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
For fuck sake stop scaring the new guy with your schizophrenic play by play.

Number B: any pleb dick and Harold can set up a podcast within 5 minutes with 2 functional toe cells.

Lastly, and most importantly. Nobody wants to here a Toadcast... Notta one

Stfu jerk

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
You probably ruined any shot of being a "CCS special guest" on the next episode. Bang up job.

Did you listen to it? Needs more energy, and maybe some beatboxn'. That's what I'd do at least.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
I'm 4 minutes into the listen. My initial thoughts so far are that your podcast needs more flava. You guys seems sleepy. Also, I love the Beardown song but I don't wanna hear it the whole god damned podcast. I think a cool beat in the background might be the way to go incase you want to start freestylin' some sick lyrics.

I will Co host a pod cast with you if you drop some beats throughout. We can call it Check out the new Flava in ya ear. Or something cooler I am open to suggestions.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will Co host a pod cast with you if you drop some beats throughout. We can call it Check out the new Flava in ya ear. Or something cooler I am open to suggestions.

Sounds like a plan to me, and we can prank call WildXcard during the show. When he answers we'll just say ''stfu jerk'' and hang up.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Sounds like a plan to me, and we can prank call WildXcard during the show. When he answers we'll just say ''stfu jerk'' and hang up.

Hue hue hue prescious. Come at me on Omegle. I'll troll ur toad head into oblivion. I'm gonna listen to da OP later at work.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I agree we do need to pick up the energy more, I think as we do it more often it will become more natural and that will happen. But I also blame having a new born and only sleeping about 3 hours a day, lol.

Pretty much all the Kings of Podcast like Joe Rogan claim Weed is the Pandora's Box for getting the mood and atmosphere right.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree we do need to pick up the energy more, I think as we do it more often it will become more natural and that will happen. But I also blame having a new born and only sleeping about 3 hours a day, lol.
You think I can call in at some point? I tried calling in when CCS did their podcast but fisch kept hanging up on me.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I would like to have a podcast one day, maybe you can help me set it up? I really think I'd be a natural, plus, my deep voice will moisten the ladies.

Why do you want to do a podcast when you already perform live?
[video=youtube;vD5rUYQMc0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD5rUYQMc0A[/video]