2016 Chicago Bears schedule opponents

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Up to 6 of those teams could have new coaching staffs next year. Making predictions/assumptions difficult with those teams.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
115 days until the 2016 NFL draft.

251 days until week 1 game, assuming the first Sunday is 9/11/16.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL 38m38 minutes ago
#Bears will finish with the toughest schedule for the 2015 NFL season (SOS- .551). 9 of their 16 games against teams in the playoffs.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Can we really call anything an easy schedule for a 6-10 team? We lost at home to SF and got swept by Detroit this year.

My thoughts exactly. What are we 2-10 against the division the last 2 years? Lost 6 in a row to Detroit and the other 2 teams are in the playoffs.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Having the weakest division in football for the AFC games will make all teams in our division happy. So Lions, Packers and Vikes benefit too. Remember Bears finished dead last with only 1 divisional win so their toughest opponents are the 6 divisional games. As a last place team you're only advantage is you get to play 2 other last place teams. Other than that your division rivals play all the same teams so if your schedule is easy, their is mostly easy too. And, unfortunately, the Bears are still stuck with the worst QB in our division.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't call this schedule easy. The only road game we will be favored to win is Tampa Bay. And we lost to Washington, SF, and our division at home this season.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Having the weakest division in football for the AFC games will make all teams in our division happy. So Lions, Packers and Vikes benefit too. Remember Bears finished dead last with only 1 divisional win so their toughest opponents are the 6 divisional games. As a last place team you're only advantage is you get to play 2 other last place teams. Other than that your division rivals play all the same teams so if your schedule is easy, their is mostly easy too. And, unfortunately, the Bears are still stuck with the worst QB in our division.

When did we trade for Bridgewater? You do realize everybody knows your sorry agenda right? Keep looking smart and unbiased:cubspalm:

mecha

Liked Posts:
We fuck up Romo every time we play him.

I had the 2013 game on DVR and must have watched it, in its entirety, about 5 times. Ditka at halftime was icing on the cake. /meatball

it also seems like we sit around here and discuss how "easy" the schedule is every year and then 75% of the teams turn out hardcore and the season's a wash. :lmao:

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I had the 2013 game on DVR and must have watched it, in its entirety, about 5 times. Ditka at halftime was icing on the cake. /meatball

it also seems like we sit around here and discuss how "easy" the schedule is every year and then 75% of the teams turn out hardcore and the season's a wash. :lmao:

That is because the Bears are the only team that drafts well and they land the only worthwhile players in FA.
Also, any sportswriter that says different was always a horrible writer and the only writers that deserve respect are the ones that say the bears will go 16-0.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a feeling Bortles and Mariota will come into Soldier Field and light up our defense.

No game on this schedule is "easy" with this Bears team.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Awesome! I have options to both Dallas and Houston!

BP348

Liked Posts:
I still think the games at Soldier Field have a more football feel to them but yeah I will be at the game in Dallas.

I'll be there as well, my wife is a huge Cowboys fan so it should be interesting. I'm also hoping to make the game in Houston.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
2016 schedule

Home: Packers, Lions, Vikings, Eagles, Redskins, 49ers, Jaguars, Titans
Away: Packers, Lions, Vikings, Cowboys, Giants, Buccaneers, Texans, Colts

We have a very easy schedule next season. Besides the Packers and Vikings, only the Redskins and the Texans are playoff teams and those 2 only had 9-7 records.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
My bad. Mods go ahead and delete this thread.