2017 Chicago Bears Schedule

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
After the bye, it's actually pretty light. They do have to play Green Bay, but they also get Detroit twice, Minnesota, San Fran, Philly and Cleveland. A good team would absolutely romp that schedule.

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
You know we could actually beat the Bengals too, so we might see 4 wins.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
After the bye, it's actually pretty light. They do have to play Green Bay, but they also get Detroit twice, Minnesota, San Fran, Philly and Cleveland. A good team would absolutely romp that schedule.

Lions have won 7 of the last 8 against us and were 10-6 last season.

On paper, Lions >>>> Bears right now.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
With Vikes, Lions, 49ers and Browns at home, I see at least a 3 win season for Da Bears.

On the other hand, considering 12 other games are extremely tough, 7 wins is probably THE very best this team can go in 2017.

So considering they're in 3-7 wins range, "Darnold or Rosen in 2018" scenario probably isn't going to happen (sans for some serious injury to Howard and Glennon playing like crap).

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Lol at the meatballs debating if the Lions are better than us right now.

NEWSFLASH, THEY ARE AND IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE ON PAPER.

Now, injuries.....player development....anything is POSSIBLE, But this team winning more than 5 games seems unlikely. So again, I wouldn't mind a tank job to get a great QB prospect and some Off. weapons in here next yr. You can do a lot of damage with the first 4 rounds if you have a top 5 pick guys.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
If injuries didn't exists and if home field advantage actually meant something in Chicago and everybody played to there potential and Fox doesn't mismanage a game and nobody drops a pass and nobody fumbles and the defense creates turnovers and we don't miss a FG or XP and we don't miss a tackle and nobody gets suspended for juicing or drugs...the Bears finish with 8 wins.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Glennon plays pretty well-6 wins

Glennon plays like a career backup-4 wins

Either way Fox should be gone.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
C95RRH5VoAAufoc.jpg

1-6 at the bye week, shit.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only thing I can come up after looking at the schedule and reading here is that no one know jack-shit. Any prediction of a 2 win season or, as unrealistic as it may be, a 10 win season is nothing more than a guess. A monkey could predict the record because there are only so many variables. Injuries happen, players get suspended, stars come out of the woodwork, stars fade, upsets occur, teams give up. I'd much rather see the cup as half full at this point in the season.

Sure, I suspect Fox gets fired and Pace gets one or two more years. I suspect that the Bears will be less than .500. But just like mocks, predictions are interesting and fun to discuss but ultimately just an exercise in wasting time.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Agree. Detroit should be expected to be better on paper. Bears haven't proven anything yet. More the opposite. (I should change one of those to a loss. Too late now, but I did say 8-8 more likely)

Except that this is now a COMPLETELY different roster than previous years. Especially last year with 1/2 Bears starters and 1st backups hanging with the nurses off-field.

Zero connection to past seasons. Lions have lost/gained players since then too. No Megatron.

Dallas went from 4-12 to 13-3 in one offseason. How or why was that possible? Dak & Elliot? Easy schedule? Health? Thoughts to ponder.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Well i just purchased tickets to the Bucs game,lower level sideline at the 50 yard line pretty cheap.Taking my 14 year old daughter to her first game.Looking forward to seeing Deshaun Watson destroy TB..

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

While I agree right now the Lions are better, let's not forget this bad Bears team beat them last year and were a couple bad calls away from sweeping them.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I really think Jordan Howard's going to have a monster year. Even if we have Glennon/a rookie at QB, our offensive line is at least solid enough to get the ground game going. No reason why we can't win 10 games this year.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I really think Jordan Howard's going to have a monster year. Even if we have Glennon/a rookie at QB, our offensive line is at least solid enough to get the ground game going. No reason why we can't win 10 games this year.

Agreed,i think people are going to be really surprised on how good they will be this year.