2017 QB class, what to expect year 2 from each? with my ranking.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I'd still love to know what this means:

He doesn't even know what he meant by that....besides it is just his opinion so nothing else matters. So unless you are here to praise NoonTardyJoe, move along

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I'd still love to know what this means:

I don't think he processes well and will have a Cutler type career. Again it's just a opinion. Maybe KC does better for him then we did for Jay and he becomes legit. He has the physical talent. I see Cutler when I see him. Again it's just a opinion and not set in stone.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's never 5 stars when you're in it. Look I'm done. You made zero points in this whole clusterfk of a thread and not even one attempt to talk football or tell me how I'm wrong. I'm of the impression Trubs will be good and the other two won't work out. You have said nothing to change my mind and now we'll let things play out. But I'm done trying to discuss things with you. It's not possible and I see that now. I did not like your Vash persona and you have a vendetta over that. It's the only reason you are here.

Can we please stop calling him 'Trubs'?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't think he processes well and will have a Cutler type career. Again it's just a opinion. Maybe KC does better for him then we did for Jay and he becomes legit. He has the physical talent. I see Cutler when I see him. Again it's just a opinion and not set in stone.

I'm just curious: If i said that the sun rose in the West, and set in the East, would it be fair for you to criticize that statement even if I said it was an opinion?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I'm just curious: If i said that the sun rose in the West, and set in the East, would it be fair for you to criticize that statement even if I said it was an opinion?

Yes. But there is plenty of proof to go on with where the sun rises and sets. . There is no proof on how these three QB will play in the future, so a opinion is all I or you can have.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

Also feel free to criticize my opinion. I have zero problems with that. That is why we are here. I can't offer proof of future events.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also feel free to criticize my opinion. I have zero problems with that. That is why we are here. I can't offer proof of future events.

see post #116