Daylon Mack DT 6'1" 335 Texas A&M

0074922-cmah-640x360.jpg

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sam Darnold is going back to USC.

Courtland Sutton better be the next Julio Jones at that position I still like Calvin Ridley more.

[video=youtube_share;RPSsn8aDaAo]https://youtu.be/RPSsn8aDaAo[/video]

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Give me Ferrell if this is how it shakes out in the first.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Nightmare scenario up to Ragnow, then alright after that.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Looks good, but a decent (full time) backup RB is needed. If Howard is injured, this team is in deep trouble. Maybe FA, but needs to be addressed.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Nightmare scenario up to Ragnow, then alright after that.

Agreed. I do like Chark, though. But Sutton at 6 would be bad. I think he's so far behind Ridley as a prospect and I wouldn't even take Ridley until the teens. I don't see the appeal of Dorance Armstrong.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Agreed. I do like Chark, though. But Sutton at 6 would be bad. I think he's so far behind Ridley as a prospect and I wouldn't even take Ridley until the teens. I don't see the appeal of Dorance Armstrong.
The Appeal is that he is an athletic freak that NFL teams love to put out on the egde and try and mold them into something.

Examples.

Arguments against: Dee Ford

Arguments for: Danielle Hunter

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
The Appeal is that he is an athletic freak that NFL teams love to put out on the egde and try and mold them into something.

Examples.

Arguments against: Dee Ford

Arguments for: Danielle Hunter

You have a point. I just really don't like the fact he went from 20 TFL and 10 sacks to 9 TFL and just 1.5 sacks this year. That being said, Hunter had almost no noteworthy production at LSU.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:

Courtland Sutton better be the next Julio Jones at that position I still like Calvin Ridley more.

Yeah I don't think Sutton has the speed you'd want to take him that high

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
You have a point. I just really don't like the fact he went from 20 TFL and 10 sacks to 9 TFL and just 1.5 sacks this year. That being said, Hunter had almost no noteworthy production at LSU.
Yeah, his production drop off is definitely very odd. Don't know if every offense he's faced have schemed against him perfectly or if there is an underlying injury involved.

I'm sure some truth's will come out at the combine.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Sutton broke his leg in practice today in prep for his Bowl game.

AussieBear

i like sutton and i dont. i had put him in me halfazzd trade down mock draft a week or two ago.

I liked him being paired with a proven D Thomas i aquired in a trade with denver. D's would have to account for D Thomas ability and dat speed.... leaving a slower big ass sutton on the other side in 1v1 50/50 situations more often than not..

while ive seen plenty of decent hand catches, ive also seen plenty of body catches.. in some instances it makes sense but at other times all hands would be the right play.. hes not the most polished route runner.... but he has shown TE strength vs lesser competition at times.. decent body control ...and will high point a ball... i didnt count the route tree.. so idk about dat.. looks slow at times and quick at other times.. would be interesting to see his 40 time vs his 10-20 splits.. reminds me of a stronger non fat alshon jeffery. idk anything about his mentals.. n dont care to find out,..

developing along side d thomas.. im all for it.. having to be relied on as a go to from day one.. idk.. character/personality/football iq would play a lot into that... etc etc

speaking of AJ.. he benefitted greatly from b marshall in da offseason... belieb dat.. nuffin like that in chicago to take sutton under their wings

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
1st Round: Connor Williams - OT - Texas

2nd Round: Marcus Davenport - OLB - UTSA

4th Round: Michael Gallup - WR - Colorado State

4th Round: Quenton Meeks - CB - Stanford

5th Round: Akrum Wadley - RB - Iowa

6th Round: Kyle Lauletta - QB - Richmond

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I'm on record for not like WRs that early but if he turned into Mike Evans, would you consider it a fail?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm on record for not like WRs that early but if he turned into Mike Evans, would you consider it a fail?

If Sutton was the pick, could you imagine the detailed research and analysis Pace would put in on his shins?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The huge difference lies in the fact that Mike Evans/Dez Bryant dominate physically on the field while Sutton plays weak for his size.