2018 NFL QB tiers: From franchise guys to just guys, where your likely starter ranks

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Listen just fucking give it to me straight, is Cutler elite or not?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most of the cunting from stuff like this won't be about Trubisky being ranked where he is, it will be because other young QBs got a more positive review, especially Watson and Garoppolo, the admiration of whom are CCS felonies.

No, more like Mahomes, who had 1 start to Trubisky’s 12 starts, that La Canfora made it a point to highlight he was already higher on than Trubisky.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No more, I like Mahomes. Who had 1 start two Trubisky’s 17 starts? That La Canfora, am I right? I just Pooped to highlight he was already higher on than Trubisky. Higher on than Trubisky? WTF, I must be on shrooms. Please ignore this post and any and all of my posts moving forward.

Dude?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stafford is like marrying a hot chick you never get to bone. And she takes all your money.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Regardless of where he ranks Trubs, I would take Trubs over most them other QBs. He will be priming as the team is priming. Timing is everything.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stafford is like marrying a hot chick you never get to bone. And she takes all your money.
I think you're really describing Sam Bradford here.

Regardless of where he ranks Trubs, I would take Trubs over most them other QBs. He will be priming as the team is priming. Timing is everything.
And if you weren't a Bears fan, you'd take most of them over Trubisky. Own the meatball in you.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, more like Mahomes, who had 1 start to Trubisky’s 12 starts, that La Canfora made it a point to highlight he was already higher on than Trubisky.

But he didn't put Mahomes higher. He said he was tempted to, but he ended up with them both in the same unproven category. He did say that he sees a brighter future for Mahomes and that he's more uncertain of Trubisky's, and will need to see before he believes.

We can argue about whether this is reasonable or not, but you have to consider that Mahomes is going into a rock solid established system under one of the best and more experienced coaches in the league, while Trubisky is going into a complete unknown with a rookie head coach.

To me it looked like he said Mahomes has the more advantageous situation rather than proclaiming him the better player. If anything this should be a gift to the homer QB fanboys who now have another ready made excuse if Trubisky doesn't cut it.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
But he didn't put Mahomes higher. He said he was tempted to, but he ended up with them both in the same unproven category. He did say that he sees a brighter future for Mahomes and that he's more uncertain of Trubisky's, and will need to see before he believes.

We can argue about whether this is reasonable or not, but you have to consider that Mahomes is going into a rock solid established system under one of the best and more experienced coaches in the league, while Trubisky is going into a complete unknown with a rookie head coach.

To me it looked like he said Mahomes has the more advantageous situation rather than proclaiming him the better player. If anything this should be a gift to the homer QB fanboys who now have another ready made excuse if Trubisky doesn't cut it.

[video=youtube;Hr-UWQgyRB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-UWQgyRB4[/video]

Talk about raw. I see many interceptions in Mahomes' future and lots of ups and downs.

I would take Mitch over Mahomes.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;Hr-UWQgyRB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-UWQgyRB4[/video]

Talk about raw. I see many interceptions in Mahomes' future and lots of ups and downs.

I would take Mitch over Mahomes.
I would take Mahomes. He has that inner warrior spirit.

I would too. I'm not a fan of QBs whose best attributes are a huge arm.
Memory of Jay still fresh on the mind but I recall you being a fan of the Gross man.

Mahomes is raw but situation is everything with QBs. He goes where he needed to go to be developed into an NFL franchise QB. Watson goes where he needed to go, a ready made playoff team in desperate need of a QB with a winning mentality and the skill to put them over the top. I can see why KC did what they did to get Mahomes. I can see why Houston did what they did to get Watson. I can't see why the Bears did what they did to get Trubisky.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would take Mahomes. He has that inner warrior spirit.

I can see why KC did what they did to get Mahomes.
You are becoming a dopier caricature of an already cartoonish fool .

It's like this:
url.gif

is becoming this:

635945581299859315192456376_5500067_orig.jpg

Soon to be this:
images

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
II can't see why the Bears did what they did to get Trubisky.

Well then you just aren't trying very hard. MT was Pace's guy, right or wrong we shall see, and he has all the tools. Jury is still out we'll know in a year or so. But to most, the reason went after MT is easy to understand.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Brett Favre admitted that he was in a drunken, vicodin haze when he won an MVP. Let's get Mitch hooked.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Memory of Jay still fresh on the mind but I recall you being a fan of the Gross man.

I liked his moxie and thought he gave the Bears a better chance to score points than Orton.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Brett Favre admitted that he was in a drunken, vicodin haze when he won an MVP. Let's get Mitch hooked.

That was known back when he was playing. He played his best ball on Vikes and beer. The 3 Amigos (Favre, Chmura, and Winters) were always trashed at Favre's Steakhouse in Milwaukee on their off day during the season. Favre cheated on his wife (who had cancer) many times in that place as well. The 3 Amigos ended when Chmura went to court for hitting on his daughter's 16 year old friends, spending time in their hot tub with them. Those 3 were all douchebags.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Mahomes is raw but situation is everything with QBs. He goes where he needed to go to be developed into an NFL franchise QB. Watson goes where he needed to go, a ready made playoff team in desperate need of a QB with a winning mentality and the skill to put them over the top. I can see why KC did what they did to get Mahomes. I can see why Houston did what they did to get Watson. I can't see why the Bears did what they did to get Trubisky.

I don't get why not? You can understand why other teams go out of their way to trade up and get their franchise QB, but you don't get why the Bears did? Even if the Bears didn't have that winning mentality you mentioned, what team shouldn't be looking for their franchise QB and pulling the trigger when they have a chance?

I get you don't like Trubs, but your logic in this makes little to no sense. Though, if you can clarify, I'd like to hear it.