2019-2020 Season IGT

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's only the first game so I don't think it's a big deal. Shit happens. Every team loses games they shouldn't. Despite the Hornets hitting that many 3s and all the other shit that happened, if Zach makes one of the few layups he usually makes or Lauri hit one of his open 3s he usually hits, they win. They do need to work on rotations/switches.

Lauri flat out dominated. He got the ball down low and did whatever he wanted. They had no answer for him. If he can maintain that level of aggression and stay healthy, this guy could eventually be a top 10 player in the league.

Yeah, and the ref who wanted to show us up and called 4 traveling calls on the bulls...holy shit man.

Lavine and Lauri were so pissed off, haha, but they did kind of carry the ball. Lavine's sloppiness in the lane was also maddening. The thing is they were lucky to get 20 offensive rebounds. Of course some deserved but that is a luck stat at that outlier.

It wasn't the score for me, but the stupidity where the Bulls just look like they are missing a professional element. The stupid plays add up, and then you lose by 1 with 4 travels, a stupid 4 second layup, 15 turnovers as a result of having not 1 adequate point guard while apparently not believing in them. hahahahahahahahahaha. I just can't even. Fitting for this piece of shit organization would be to lose to Charlotte and Memphis to begin a season. Good lordy.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Before tipoff I thought this was a must win game. In the third I was surprised how we came back from 16 down.

Then I got mad when they left them wide open at the wings again and again.

It's no coincidence that Klay Thompson hit a record 14 threes against the Bulls. We are still terrible at defending the outside shot.

In todays NBA you gonna lose 11 out of 10 times this way!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lavine and Lauri at least carried a competitive and prideful mentality. Other than them I observed a bunch of guys happy to be there or display a few good moments and be proud of themself for that.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Lavine and Lauri at least carried a competitive and prideful mentality. Other than them I observed a bunch of guys happy to be there or display a few good moments and be proud of themself for that.

Happy to be there is an improvement for this squad, seemed like over the past few years, nobody was happy to be here.

Boils ( I like that name) went thru too much ass kissing with Lavine after he filed that grievance about practicing too hard. You wonder if Boils got in his face about not kicking to a shooter when Charolette was giving him the lane because 2 points with 4 seconds left did not hurt them.
That is why I think there is a problem with this "lead" guard when they are out there playing three point guards in a 5 man set.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Bulls win?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bulls win?

If we win so what. If we lose its doomsday. I'm guessing this is Memphis home opener too so I expect a fight above the level our Bulls execution. Everything is wrong with this franchise. FUCKING EVERYTHING EXCEPT LAURI MARKENEN!!

FIRE EVERYBODY!! TRADE EVERYONE EXCEPT HIM! (The scoring abiliites of Lavine and White might be worth something, idk...tough to say yet, but they are useless on this team constructed as it is)

My opinion is strongly that neither should start in the NBA. Both are sixth men with very little starting potential. Pure second unit scorers. Lavine clearly makes too much money to ever be that, and its already shown the Bulls aren't willing to use White like that even though thats what White is, Jerry Stackhouse. Less athletic, a little more Derrick Rose to him, but a 6th man scoring guard is all he will ever be on anything resembling a championship team.

There probably isn't room for two of those on a squad and its all Lavine can be with his defense either. Bulls would be wise to throw out paychecks or draft status when making their rotations.

Get something from the Lakers or Golden State for Lavine while you can. Lavine for Russell?

Lavine to OKC for fit and paycheck tolerance? Lavine for Ball?

The missed shots and the defense are bad enough with Lavine, but if we are going to start seeing turnovers at this rate than you simply can't win with him. You could trade him for 3 dances with a stripper and it would be addition by subtraction.

Last edited:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I think the Bulls win this. I want to see Lauri destroy Jaren Jackson Jr

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
If we win so what. If we lose its doomsday. I'm guessing this is Memphis home opener too so I expect a fight above the level our Bulls execution. Everything is wrong with this franchise. FUCKING EVERYTHING EXCEPT LAURI MARKENEN!!

FIRE EVERYBODY!! TRADE EVERYONE EXCEPT HIM! (The scoring abiliites of Lavine and White might be worth something, idk...tough to say yet, but they are useless on this team constructed as it is)

My opinion is strongly that neither should start in the NBA. Both are sixth men with very little starting potential. Pure second unit scorers. Lavine clearly makes too much money to ever be that, and its already shown the Bulls aren't willing to use White like that even though thats what White is, Jerry Stackhouse. Less athletic, a little more Derrick Rose to him, but a 6th man scoring guard is all he will ever be on anything resembling a championship team.

There probably isn't room for two of those on a squad and its all Lavine can be with his defense either. Bulls would be wise to throw out paychecks or draft status when making their rotations.

Get something from the Lakers or Golden State for Lavine while you can. Lavine for Russell?

The missed shots and the defense are bad enough with Lavine, but if we are going to start seeing turnovers at this rate than you simply can't win with him. You could trade him for 3 dances with a stripper and it would be addition by subtraction.

LOL...you do realize lavine avg 24 4.5 and 4.5 last year right? How many guys in the league can say that? Maybe 15ish or so?? Sure, his defense needs to improve, but to act like he’s a scrub is ridiculous. And he’s only becoming more and more efficient. He’s also what, like 24 years old?!

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Hey Lauri....you’re fucking 7 feet tall, how about taking a shot inside the 3 point line for a damn change. So damn frustrating

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls shoot 14 three pointers in the first quarter and only hit 3 of them. This roster has no business shooting that many 3’s in a quarter. Lucky to only be down 4

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Coby White looks pretty damn good. It’s his second game in the NBA. You need some perspective.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please.

I was third kindest to Coby White of all the players. I said he might be useful as a 6th man and that will always be true. We are a long way from him proving you can win a championship around his flaws.

I have seen enough to know there will be many moments like tonight where he is a hero, and I have seen enough to know there will be many moments where everyone in this forum is screaming at their tv to stop shooting.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Please.

I was third kindest to Coby White of all the players. I said he might be useful as a 6th man and that will always be true. We are a long way from him proving you can win a championship around his flaws.

I have seen enough to know there will be many moments like tonight where he is a hero, and I have seen enough to know there will be many moments where everyone in this forum is screaming at their tv to stop shooting.

That’s a ridiculous conclusion after two games. Plus, he’s just 19 years old. Do you think he has room to grow and get better?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s a ridiculous conclusion after two games. Plus, he’s just 19 years old. Do you think he has room to grow and get better?
His offensive potential is very high?! I'm trying to praise him...I think we misunderstand each other. Jerry Stackhouse is a high compliment and far more than a 6th man. He doesn't finish with dunks like Stack but his game effect is similar.

Of course he isn't mature. From what I have seen he will be a "great!!" shooter. To be this good at 19 is freak level. Shooter tend to mature later so his scoring potential is fantastic.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lauri can’t hit shit from the perimeter. He couldn’t in Charlotte and he couldn’t tonight. He’s got to hit those. Honestly, if Lauri hit shots we would have blown them out.

Zach was really good tonight. He needs to get better passing out of drives. I wish Lauri would say something. I saw at least 4 times Zach drove hard and drove guys in and Lauri was wide open on the perimeter. Other than that, great game by him.

Coby was awesome. It’s so nice having a guy come in off the bench and score like he does. I was so wrong about him. His feel on the offensive end for a 19 year old is crazy. You don’t see him make many mistakes.