2019 Full Season Prediction

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think that many here will think that 9-6-1 is impossible to see happen. Your path to getting there though is quite different. Curious as to why you have the Bears losing at home to the Vikings and having a tie away. Not that it can't happen but how does one predict that, what is the basis?
the end of season and momentum from getting a little hot there at the end, and gut feeling they will surprise us and be all-in for that first game. Might be a rough season, if I had to lean I would for sure lean on the Vegas under total, but looking it up its at 9....and I think it might push..we for sure have chance at 10...I just feel tepid and 7-9 wins might happen

I might live in a box, I don't think in one. As a psychologist, pride does come before the fall, and conversely, we would be equally up for that last game if playoff implications. I probably want to say loss, but know the Bears need to win that one.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
11-5. Bears win the Super Bowl against whatever unfortunate AFC team that comes out.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I predict somewhere between 0-16 and 16-0 with a tolerance of +/- 100%.

Bet against that!

#calledit
it does highlight the fickle nature of the NFL, and difficulty of a first place vs last place schedule, with 2 games the difference between

napo55

Liked Posts:
Ditka comes out of retirement to lead the 16-0 Bears to a Championship.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Interesting predictions. Pretty solid stuff. But I don't see Browns or Jets making the playoffs.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
its a good division gunning for us and they all have a better QB than us, so I'm not laughing

Bro...they have fucking Aaron Rodgers. I haven't forgotten what that means and the Vikings should not be taken for granted.
We have fucking Khalil Mack, Akiem Hicks, Eddie Goldman, Eddie Jackson, Roquan Smith, Danny Trevathan, Kyle Fuller, Prince Amukamara, Jonathan Bullard, Roy Robertson Harris, and Haha Clinton Dix.

Deal with that D

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
We may not have as many defensive touchdowns in 2019, but I believe this years team will be just as good defensively, if not better. I expect big things from a more aggressive play-caller, a 2nd year of Roquan Smith, and a good offense. If Mitch gets his shit together, which I think he will, he's going to make our defense 20% better.

Book dat shit.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch can really only make this stellar defense better in two ways:
1) INC time of possession. D is more rested. Opposing O out of rhythm & cold sitting on their hands in the cold months.
2) Get and sustain/extend a lead. Let em tee off on the opposing O with no fear of giving up a big play or score due to that lead. Force their O to pass more & become even more predictable.

Otherwise, I see this D continuing to help Mitch and the O more:
1) Getting the ball to them with frequent stops (3 & outs)
2) Better field position
3) Turnovers - directly impact 1 & 2
4) Scoring themselves to pad the lead and let the O take some shots.
*Honestly, I see this happening on O regardless of score.

Pretty cool to be optimistic about both sides of the ball for once.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Mr T predicts pain for opposing offenses. Anyone wanna tell him he is wrong, I don't.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Mitch can really only make this stellar defense better in two ways:
1) INC time of possession. D is more rested. Opposing O out of rhythm & cold sitting on their hands in the cold months.
2) Get and sustain/extend a lead. Let em tee off on the opposing O with no fear of giving up a big play or score due to that lead. Force their O to pass more & become even more predictable.

Otherwise, I see this D continuing to help Mitch and the O more:
1) Getting the ball to them with frequent stops (3 & outs)
2) Better field position
3) Turnovers - directly impact 1 & 2
4) Scoring themselves to pad the lead and let the O take some shots.
*Honestly, I see this happening on O regardless of score.

Pretty cool to be optimistic about both sides of the ball for once.

View attachment 2291
This must be what it's like to have a rich man's problems.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
its a good division gunning for us and they all have a better QB than us, so I'm not laughing

Bro...they have fucking Aaron Rodgers. I haven't forgotten what that means and the Vikings should not be taken for granted.

All three of those teams had the same veteran QBs last season and they all went 1-5 vs. the Bears.

Mitch had a lot more room to grow than those three. If anything, the gap at QB has closed, which means the gap between the other 3 teams and the Bears has widened.

Bears are gunning for a Super Bowl and have plenty of ass-whoopings to make up for vs. division foes.

That and the whole insanely dominant defense thing.

DaGrizzler

Liked Posts:
Bears time of possession improves significantly with revamped running game and Mitch's comfort in offense.

Defense is allowed to go hog wild aggressive (like 1985) due to being rested.

14-2

Injuries obviously has an impact, but our depth is not too bad...

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Bears time of possession improves significantly with revamped running game and Mitch's comfort in offense.

Defense is allowed to go hog wild aggressive (like 1985) due to being rested.

14-2

Injuries obviously has an impact, but our depth is not too bad...
My name is Noonthirty and I approve this message.