CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Well so much for the super small ball experiment

yep, it’s tough when you’re whole plan is to play small ball lineup, then the other team adjusts and plays small ball even better than you do. Rockets are overrated trash

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
So looking ahead to lakers/clippers, who the heck guards AD? To me he’s the X factor...how good of a series he has determines who wins

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
So looking ahead to lakers/clippers, who the heck guards AD? To me he’s the X factor...how good of a series he has determines who wins

Denver is still hanging around. Great win for them last night.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
id love to see him lose, but I doubt he will. I’ve got money on the Lakers winning it all. Clippers are the only team with a real chance to beat the lakers. And when rondo plays like he did last night, there’s no chance anyone beats the lakers

Eh I think Boston can pull it off. Lakers have LBJ but Boston is a better team. And they obviously have the coaching advantage.

I'm also praying that LBJ doesn't get another chip.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Eh I think Boston can pull it off. Lakers have LBJ but Boston is a better team. And they obviously have the coaching advantage.

I'm also praying that LBJ doesn't get another chip.

I have the same dislike for lebron. However, I acknowledge he and AD are probably the two best players in the league currently. That trumps the nice roster the Celtics have put together. The NBA is a star driven league. Top two players trumps players #3-8 in the series between the two rosters IMO. Then factor in you know bron will get the calls

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Also, lakers not letting up on the rockets just cuz they up 3-1. Brutal so far. Like fuck, rockets would of had a better first quarter just taking 24 second clock violations each possession

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm not watching, and haven't even seen a score, but I imagine the Rockets are playing like they are ready for the offseason.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Rockets are a fucking disgrace. Blow that team up and ship Harden the fuck out of town. Poser!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Everything you need to know about Russell Westbrook. His team is down 29 and he’s getting into it with a fan -the brother of Rajon rondo -and having the guy ejected and then comes back out of a time out “Where he at? Where he at?”That’s where his focus is.

meanwhile down 27 he’s suggesting the Lakers double-team him and LeBron laughs in his face.

Westbrook being Westbrook.

You can look back at the Oklahoma City team that had three players on it that went on to win an MVP and couldn’t win the title, but looking at the players we really can’t question how that happened

James harden and Westbrook are anything but most valuable, and Durant needs to be Robin to someone else’s Batman.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Everything you need to know about Russell Westbrook. His team is down 29 and he’s getting into it with a fan -the brother of Rajon rondo -and having the guy ejected and then comes back out of a time out “Where he at? Where he at?”That’s where his focus is.

meanwhile down 27 he’s suggesting the Lakers double-team him and LeBron laughs in his face.

You can look back at the Oklahoma City team that had three players on it that went on to win an MVP and couldn’t win the title, but looking at the players we really can’t question how that happened

James harden and Westbrook are anything but most valuable, and Durant needs to be Robin to someone else’s Batman.
I think its more so Westbrook is a problem himself. He's that selfish me first player without it being so in your face.

After Durant left, yeah Westbrook balled out, but his teams never left the first round. Add him back with Harden and the Rockets barely make it to the 2nd round, and arguably played worse vs OKC once he came back from injury.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Been saying Westbrook and harden are overrated for years. Used to get attacked constantly for it on here years ago, too. Their stats look great, but are extremely empty stats. They don’t play winning basketball

and I guess I’ll say I #calledit on the 4 straight laker wins after dropping game 1

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Which makes him teaming up with Kyrie a walking disaster.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
we got game 1 Boston Miami. edge to Boston if they are able to defend the 3, which they certainly have the great wing defense to do it. And then game 7 nugs and clips...clips have the edge thanks to leopard, but those nugs can run with them. Should be a good night of basketball

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
we got game 1 Boston Miami. edge to Boston if they are able to defend the 3, which they certainly have the great wing defense to do it. And then game 7 nugs and clips...clips have the edge thanks to leopard, but those nugs can run with them. Should be a good night of basketball
Ah yes, good old Leopard.

Leopard_africa.jpg

Lead the Clippers to victory!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Boston is better than Miami. They dont get Hayward back yet, but up and down they are better. Tatum is the best player on the court for both teams.

Gary Harris makes a big difference for the Nuggets. Should be a close game. I think Leonard drags them through.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Boston is better than Miami. They dont get Hayward back yet, but up and down they are better. Tatum is the best player on the court for both teams.

Gary Harris makes a big difference for the Nuggets. Should be a close game. I think Leonard drags them through.

boston on paper is better than Miami, I agree. That said, Miami has some pretty darn good chemistry going and they aren’t chumps either. Butler may be better than Tatum, but it’ splitting hairs either way.