***2020 NFL Draft Day 2 IGT***

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
bearsb_logo.gif
Chicago Bears: Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame - O'BRIEN Grade
Ryan Pace needs help. I don't understand why he thinks he needs to spend so many high resources on tight ends, especially when none of them are close to elite. He paid tons of money to Jimmy Graham this offseason, only to select a tight end in the second round? Why!? And why didn't he pick the tight end some teams had higher on their boards, Adam Trautman? Kmet was not the consensus best player at his position, and Pace could've obtained someone similar in the third round, or perhaps someone slightly worse early on Day 3. This is an "F" grade all the way. Pace needs to go.

stop trolling

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Y’all rip em off immediately after 43 or ya waiting for a hopeful redemption at 50?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Not obvious at all as they havent played. It is obvious teams had others higher but doesnt prove anything about their actual ability.

Safeties flying off the board.............

TL1961

Liked Posts:
bearsb_logo.gif
Chicago Bears: Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame - O'BRIEN Grade
Ryan Pace needs help. I don't understand why he thinks he needs to spend so many high resources on tight ends, especially when none of them are close to elite. He paid tons of money to Jimmy Graham this offseason, only to select a tight end in the second round? Why!? And why didn't he pick the tight end some teams had higher on their boards, Adam Trautman? Kmet was not the consensus best player at his position, and Pace could've obtained someone similar in the third round, or perhaps someone slightly worse early on Day 3. This is an "F" grade all the way. Pace needs to go.
I don't like grabbing a TE at 43, but anyone trying to make it worse by suggesting another TE was rated higher is full of shit.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I bet we're the only people analyzing draftees before they take a snap.
No, everyone does it and it's stupid lol. It's fine to be disappointed with the pick cuz it's not your guy, but what if Kmet turns out like Kelce or Kittle? Taking him in the second won't seem so stupid then.