***2020 NFL Draft Day 2 IGT***

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I mean....He has the potential to be elite.

But yes, thank god someone took him before 43.

all we have are two valuable picks the passed two seasons. I don’t see a team that has the luxury to get cute with who they pick. I see some solid players available

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not sure what that has to do with anything.

I wanted watson in that draft and I didn't even want to take a QB in rd 1.

How does that change the fact that if higgins is great I get to rub it in the face of the guy who was crying WR nonstop for months?

Because no one cares. It is a draft thread not a MS needs to validate himself in some hypothetical future.

I responded to your need for my attention by posting equally irrelevant shit.

In 2 or 3 years time if Higgins is better than the guys I liked then lets revisit. Until then stop being an attention seeking whore and talk about current draft reality. Higgins is not a Bear. Dont care.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Because no one cares. It is a draft thread not a MS needs to validate himself in some hypothetical future.

I responded to your need for my attention by posting equally irrelevant shit.

In 2 or 3 years time if Higgins is better than the guys I liked then lets revisit. Until thwn stop being an attention seeking whore and talk about current draft reality. Higgins is not a Bear. Dont care.

Okay.

Well what about hamler at 43?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hope you like hamler at 43 tho

Again are you so desperate for attention from me you continually talk about shit that hasnt happened yet. Lets discuss when pick 43 happens. Thanks.