Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Agreed. I was interested to see Jaguars put a team around Lawrence and haven't been impressed. The rb pick was pretty stupid after how good Robinson was for them last year
Bill Polian was kind of ripping them this morning. He said the draft is typical of a successful college coach influencing his first NFL draft.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
???????

How is what I said being an asshole, only acknowledged that the Browns were having a very good draft?
I’m just anticipating your Lions love turning into more hyperbole after the draft. I’m just fucking with you.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I would really enjoy it if we got foreskin.

Double down on tackle

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m just anticipating your Lions love turning into more hyperbole after the draft. I’m just fucking with you.
Lions are building in the trenches, not sexy, but I love it. Might have one of the best O-lines in the league soon. D-line a work in progress, but a step at a time.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Bill Polian was kind of ripping them this morning. He said the draft is typical of a successful college coach influencing his first NFL draft.
It was just interesting to me because they had an opportunity to overhaul that roster with all the cap space and draft picks and both free agency and the draft were bad. Urban Meyer is kind of an idiot

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Lions are building in the trenches, not sexy, but I love it. Might have one of the best O-lines in the league soon. D-line a work in progress, but a step at a time.

And this fuckers took my man Amon-Ra

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was just interesting to me because they had an opportunity to overhaul that roster with all the cap space and draft picks and both free agency and the draft were bad. Urban Meyer is kind of an idiot
I agree, after Lawrence I have no clue what Jax is doing......

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

And so it begins: Myers will fuck up, Lawrence will not get the team to succeed, and Fields will rise.

Yes.

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
Wow! When you act like a human being, I actually enjoy your posts. :)

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The Bengals absolutely left you guys a prize with Sewell.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bengals absolutely left you guys a prize with Sewell.
LOL, and someone still managed to chime in about the Lions being the Lions over that pick.......I bit my tongue. D. Swift fantasy stock going up........

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If I'm Ryan Pace I'm on the horn with Baltimore right now for this upcoming selection of theirs and their 2022 first round pick for Allen Robinson II. Pace and Matt Nagy have built themselves a ton of goodwill for 2021-22. They don't have license to outright suck but they do have license to look like a team in transition.

Meanwhile the Ravens have fallen behind the Browns definitively with this draft. Rashod Bateman and Sammy Watkins are not going to cut it, if they want to take advantage of Lamar Jackson's last year of being cheap this is the time.

The Bears move back into the first round of next years draft, for either an edge rusher or wide receiver, and get into this fourth round area which has always been Pace's sweet spot in the draft. Then they have the financial flexibility next year to go out and grab whichever of Terron Armstead or Ryan Ramczyk the Saints decide to let go, since there is really no way they are keeping both of them.

You dont want to deal with the inevitable Robinson II complaing and potential holdout either. He'll man up and play in the games, but it'll be a bummer. Just move on from him.

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
They are doing it the right way. As much as I hate to see the Lions succeed, this is a fantastic draft for them.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I'm Ryan Pace I'm on the horn with Baltimore right now for this upcoming selection of theirs and their 2022 first round pick for Allen Robinson II. Pace and Matt Nagy have built themselves a ton of goodwill for 2021-22. They don't have license to outright suck but they do have license to look like a team in transition.

Meanwhile the Ravens have fallen behind the Browns definitively with this draft. Rashod Bateman and Sammy Watkins are not going to cut it, if they want to take advantage of Lamar Jackson's last year of being cheap this is the time.

The Bears move back into the first round of next years draft, for either an edge rusher or wide receiver, and get into this fourth round area which has always been Pace's sweet spot in the draft. Then they have the financial flexibility next year to go out and grab whichever of Terron Armstead or Ryan Ramczyk the Saints decide to let go, since there is really no way they are keeping both of them.

You dont want to deal with the inevitable Robinson II complaing and potential holdout either. He'll man up and play in the games, but it'll be a bummer. Just move on from him.

Have Baltimore and Chicago transacted since the Carimi debacle?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still can't believe Tylan Wallace is available.....