2021 NFL Strength of schedule

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

The article ranks the schedules from easiest to hardest and uses the 17th game.

How does a team with a 8-8 2020 record have The hardest schedule in the league?

Blasphemy!

Liked Posts:
Meh, that all goes out the window once the season starts. Some of the teams they’re facing will digress next year.

Bears will suck regardless though.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Start watching those college QB's boys! This team may get the first pick next year. ?
Some of you guys know these QBs way better than me but isn't next year supposed to be a pretty weak class?

msadows

Liked Posts:
and some of the teams will progress.

And some good teams will regress.

Happens every year.

It's why the NFL dominates every other sport. It's the ultimate sport soap opera. The nba, mlb, and nhl are a snooze fest in comparison.

Also, if the bears do end up finishing the year with one of the hardest sos's I'll be pissed. They have had the hardest defensive schedule going on two years now. Insane.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If Andy Dalton is QB1 - 5 wins max

My worry is that this team has too much talent to finish with 5 wins. It would be by far the most beneficial thing in the long run. This is a 9-8 team at best.

More than likely 7-10.

msadows

Liked Posts:
These ******* will be 8-8-1.
Legit worst case scenario.

This defense will still be one of the top 10-12 in the league.

The offense won't be worse.

They still won't be good enough. Andy Dalton will keep us from getting our next QB. Scrub will play just well enough that we sign him to a 4 year deal. Pace/Nagy will be given another year.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
My worry is that this team has too much talent to finish with 5 wins. It would be by far the most beneficial thing in the long run. This is a 9-8 team at best.

More than likely 7-10.

Nagy’s teams have produced 3 quality wins in 3 years. They only beat bums. If their SOS stays constant , they might only win 5 games.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

They still won't be good enough. Andy Dalton will keep us from getting our next QB. Scrub will play just well enough that we sign him to a 4 year deal. Pace/Nagy will be given another year.
Hey, now you're starting to sound like me. Keep it up.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I'm not so sure about the Defense. New DC and will most likely be starting 1 rookie at CB and and injury prone 2nd Year CB. I have no faith in Trufant staying healthy. They are going to get torched by good QBs. Couple other injuries on the D and you're looking at a bottom 10 defense.

An aging Hicks, an aging, Trevathan, an aging and unproductive Quinn.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Start watching those college QB's boys! This team may get the first pick next year. ?

If they pick a QB in the first or second round this year, I doubt they turn around and get a QB at #6 or wherever they are next year. I just don’t see Pace using two early round picks on QBs two years in a row.

And yes, Pace will be here next year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If they pick a QB in the first or second round this year, I doubt they turn around and get a QB at #6 or wherever they are next year. I just don’t see Pace using two early round picks on QBs two years in a row.

Pace is going to be here for a very very long time.

I was kind of joking when I made a post about pace taking over teddy's job, but I'm nearly positive it's going to happen. Ginny loves him. It's quite obvious.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I know you THINK that. But we shall see. Thinking stuff is set in stone for next year when this season hasn't happened is dumb.

And you really think Pace would be back if they had the first pick? (or #6) LOL.

Last edited: