2022 Bears offense… yikes!

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i didnt know the off season was over and this was the roster on opening day

?
Name players still available that will significantly improve the offense… or just post smart ass comments and then go jerk off in the mirror again

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Name players still available that will significantly improve the offense… or just post smart ass comments and then go jerk off in the mirror again

now point out which WRs really stand out and we missed out on? is there not any notable names left?

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s not what you asked
That is true. But it’s my point from my original post. Obviously he’s not getting every good player left in FA. That’s unrealistic and it’s looking like this offense is going to be relying on rookies which is not great for Fields.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I mean FFS did you not hear the man say that he wants to build through the draft and 2nd and 3rd tier FA's?

Did you think he was just lying?

Do you have short term memory loss?

Were you expecting $84 M to be spent on Christian Fucking Kirk?

As a HOF QB once opined, RELAX.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

now point out which WRs really stand out and we missed out on? is there not any notable names left?
Everyone on here wanted Gage and/or Chark. Neither signed and everyone is giving me shit for concerns fields is not going to be given a realistic chance for development next year. Are we really going to rely on rookie receivers?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
That is true. But it’s my point from my original post. Obviously he’s not getting every good player left in FA. That’s unrealistic and it’s looking like this offense is going to be relying on rookies which is not great for Fields.

Im sure Justin would rather have a hungry undrafted rookie going 110 instead of a multi-millionaire #1 whos going half-assed like last year.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Everyone on here wanted Gage and/or Chark. Neither signed and everyone is giving me shit for concerns fields is not going to be given a realistic chance for development next year. Are we really going to rely on rookie receivers?

i dont believe it will just be rookie WRs and Mooney. He will bring in a free agent or 2 but the WR free agent class wasnt exactly stellar

Chark has to prove he can stay healthy and i dont think the Bears want any one year deals

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Austin Hooper
Jarvis Landry
Will Fuller
Julio Jones
Cole Beasley

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
On what planet does a team have to get a majority of good players in FA to be successful...in fact most teams that win free agency are not successful long term

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On what planet does a team have to get a majority of good players in FA to be successful...in fact most teams that win free agency are not successful long term
The majority?? I will take one. Just one legit playmaker for Fields and maybe a tackle who isn’t over 30 and can be a solid starter for 17 games. Those guys are gone and to wait for the draft when u don’t have a 1st rd pick is crazy

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Isn’t OBJ still out there?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Poles has failed in his goal to surround Fields with talent.

Even if he signs the best remaining offensive free agents (which is obviously unrealistic), they would still be lacking true difference makers.

Even if they draft the best available WR and/or OLineman with their 2nd rd picks, those guys are still going to be rookies and will have a lot to learn before they can become game changing players.

I’m OK tanking this season. But how the hell can we know what we have in Fields if the guys he has around him are all avg at best?

My guess is, those who were saying “I’ll wait till after the draft before I make any judgments on poles” are starting to worry. If you’re not, you’re fooling yourself.

BTW, we’re well into the “second wave of free agency” when Poles was supposed to sign his guys…
Do you pout like this when your women is making soup and you are already saying she didn’t fill up the bowl
Its March 17th...I guess the Bears should just fold the franchise
It’s like me me telling my wife she over-filled my bowl with soup and she’s still cooking the soup. Jesus Christ some people.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At this point you're going to have a hard time convincing me that Grimson isn't some penis-ripping tentacle monster, each penis with its own forum account, that just feeds off of publicly ripping it off on the forums before switching to another tentacle and waiting for the last one to grow back.

wtf are you talking about

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Not sure of the planet, but it is true in the country Dickripistan. I think some are emigrating to the US and relocating in CCS. Thanks Joe Biden.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope.