(360) Official CCS Online Dynasty Thread : *Advanced---PLAY UR GAMES OR YOU'RE BOOTED

marky mark

Liked Posts:
server booted me middle of game, but i was up 42-10, replaying and its 21-10 start of 3rd. Pood, you were also on autopilot so i played the computer, figured you wernt able to play.

marky mark

Liked Posts:
This is bullshit....they came back to beat me 30-28. fucking servers

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
server booted me middle of game, but i was up 42-10, replaying and its 21-10 start of 3rd. Pood, you were also on autopilot so i played the computer, figured you wernt able to play.

Yeah I put myself on auto so you could play me.

marky mark

Liked Posts:
lol its all good, i was so pissed when the server dropped me......even more mad when your team picked it off on the 10 yard line with 15 seconds left....

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol its all good, i was so pissed when the server dropped me......even more mad when your team picked it off on the 10 yard line with 15 seconds left....

I am sorry to hear that. I just don't have much time to play. I really only have a few hours afterwork to play.

Makes it hard to play others.

marky mark

Liked Posts:
its no problem, i should have some easier games ahead of me, i got rice(0-4), and a few other easier team that can help me finish at least 7-5 i hope

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
i just wanna make a bowl game

marky mark

Liked Posts:
That is my goal also, i was really feeling like i could pull this game out, and i did the FIRST time! I had a few prospects at the game too...:( But i have most of them coming to the rice game. I have a damn good HB surprisingly interested in my school.

BTW will we be advancing tonight? i will be gone the next two days so im hoping to get it done in the wee hours of the morning

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
This game can fuck off.

I'm about one more 6-7 sack game to turning my disk into a frisbee. Fucking shitting me, every time I drop back there's someone in my face. I had about 10 hurries, 5 knockdowns, and 6 sacks the last game...plus that horrible game against Kent St.

Yes, I know I'm using a 2 star team in NIU, but for fucks sake it shouldnt be THAT bad. And everytime Harnish is hit, he leaves the fucking game.

Seriously this game is pissing me off... I'm sick of WR's dropping WIDE OPEN passes. Even when I use a real good team like Florida or LSU or Bama, the WR's are dropping shit like their hands are stone...

/end rant.

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
This game can fuck off.

I'm about one more 6-7 sack game to turning my disk into a frisbee. Fucking shitting me, every time I drop back there's someone in my face. I had about 10 hurries, 5 knockdowns, and 6 sacks the last game...plus that horrible game against Kent St.

Yes, I know I'm using a 2 star team in NIU, but for fucks sake it shouldnt be THAT bad. And everytime Harnish is hit, he leaves the fucking game.

Seriously this game is pissing me off... I'm sick of WR's dropping WIDE OPEN passes. Even when I use a real good team like Florida or LSU or Bama, the WR's are dropping shit like their hands are stone...

/end rant.

Interesting, I'm not seeing these problems with my #2 Oregon Ducks :smug:

marky mark

Liked Posts:
4-2! just beat Iowa, a team that got top 25 votes

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams