49 years of frustration history

big10commish

Liked Posts:
I am only 33 years old. I have been a Hawks fan my entire life. My job took me to St. Louis 5 years ago and I am surrounded by ignorant Blues fans. This moment means more to me than any moment in my entire life. I never forgot the Roar from Chicago Stadium, I was crushed in 1992, I have been waiting for a goalie who could make me feel the way Eddie the Eagle did between the pipes. This moment has brought me to tears and I am not afraid to admit it. Babies cry, but so do CHAMPIONS!

Congratulations to the Philadelphia Flyers. Guys like Hartnell, Leino, and Richards are damn good hockey players. But...............

NIEMI said "NO" and Kaner said GAME OVER, SERIES OVER! Congratulations to Rocky Wirtz for restoring greatness to the greatest franchise in the NHL. I thought they were crazy to ink Hossa to that deal, but Marion you earned every single dollar. Great series, even better ending!

CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS
2010 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

N3

Liked Posts:
Yes! Yes! Yes! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
hell yeah!

we are the champs! :D

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Champs! Go hawks!

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Man I went to the old Purina Dome once - I know exactly what you mean about St Louis.... KC was a little worse -as I heard some high school kids debating what the puck was made out of -- I shit you not, they decided it had to be made of wood --- nevermind that they sold the damned things in the concourse.

I'm 46 this year- and yeh I can relate.... saw the Sun Times story- all of these long suffering 20 something fans - and man, they have noooo idea (but who cares... :D ) .

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I am only 33 years old. I have been a Hawks fan my entire life. My job took me to St. Louis 5 years ago and I am surrounded by ignorant Blues fans. This moment means more to me than any moment in my entire life. I never forgot the Roar from Chicago Stadium, I was crushed in 1992, I have been waiting for a goalie who could make me feel the way Eddie the Eagle did between the pipes. This moment has brought me to tears and I am not afraid to admit it. Babies cry, but so do CHAMPIONS!

Congratulations to the Philadelphia Flyers. Guys like Hartnell, Leino, and Richards are damn good hockey players. But...............

NIEMI said "NO" and Kaner said GAME OVER, SERIES OVER! Congratulations to Rocky Wirtz for restoring greatness to the greatest franchise in the NHL. I thought they were crazy to ink Hossa to that deal, but Marion you earned every single dollar. Great series, even better ending!

CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS
2010 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
Im crying right along with ya!

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
ive been crying since sunday night just realizing we had a chance. now its for real and it still hasnt sunk in. i love this. never felt better crying.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
i know....sucha great feeling

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
i guess i can add an avy and a sig now. just dont know what the fuck it should be.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
pics from the celebration

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
yeah probably. not going to happen till the morning though. its seems to be a huge deal that i dont have a avy or sig. maybe i wont

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
lol cutsizzle will kill you