5 Days Out From the Draft - Who Are The Blue Chip Prospects?

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m tired of all the endless Cayelib talk, so I thot it would be cool to discuss the blue chips in the draft and talk about other guys for once.

My first is Cayelib. He’s a beast. He can actually stand in the pocket and play with the script™ despite what haters think. He’s a shure thing for shure. Gold jacket with blue chip dots. I question if he will come to Chicago… not shure what to believe anymore, but he’s once to twenty times in a generation for shure. His arm is strong and he’s built like Bobbie Bouché Jr.

Another shure fired one is Bowsers. He’s literally a WR and a RB and a LT and an edge wrapped up into an undersized TE. It’s cool. He’s Shirley going to be a hard guy to stop on Sundays even though there’s a pic of him looking like a nerd next to the HOF Gronk who wasn’t a blue chip, like ever. When I saw the pic, I thot it was probably a smokescreen put out by Polls to mask the chip in him. It’s oozing tho and other GMs seen the light threw the haze, probably make fun of Polls for even trying. I feel like he’s going to try to drop his stock value price to fall to the Bears tho at 9. Then the Bears trade down to 15 and pick up 3 firsts and take Bowsers anyway.

Well, that’s a the list. Let’s keep it cordial.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I’m tired of all the endless Cayelib talk, so I thot it would be cool to discuss the blue chips in the draft and talk about other guys for once.

My first is Cayelib. He’s a beast. He can actually stand in the pocket and play with the script™ despite what haters think. He’s a shure thing for shure. Gold jacket with blue chip dots. I question if he will come to Chicago… not shure what to believe anymore, but he’s once to twenty times in a generation for shure. His arm is strong and he’s built like Bobbie Bouché Jr.

Another shure fired one is Bowsers. He’s literally a WR and a RB and a LT and an edge wrapped up into an undersized TE. It’s cool. He’s Shirley going to be a hard guy to stop on Sundays even though there’s a pic of him looking like a nerd next to the HOF Gronk who wasn’t a blue chip, like ever. When I saw the pic, I thot it was probably a smokescreen put out by Polls to mask the chip in him. It’s oozing tho and other GMs seen the light threw the haze, probably make fun of Polls for even trying. I feel like he’s going to try to drop his stock value price to fall to the Bears tho at 9. Then the Bears trade down to 15 and pick up 3 firsts and take Bowsers anyway.

Well, that’s a the list. Let’s keep it cordial.
1713608738474.gif