5 Quick Observations Week 17

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Shocker, everybody looks good against the worst team in the NFL. And, LMAO, I knew some Bears' fan here would start singing the praises of Pierce after he scored his first NFL TD.
Why wouldn’t people sing his praises? He has legit 4.47 speed and put up very good numbers in college. It doesn’t mean he will be a HOF player, but why not root for him to be a nice compliment to Monty and have a good career?

Pierce playing well would mean Cohen can be used most effectively. Passing routes in the flat and quick crossing routes so he can do damage in space, and not running him between the tackles.

Pierce should be the #2 behind Monty against GB, not Patterson.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why wouldn’t people sing his praises? He has legit 4.47 speed and put up very good numbers in college. It doesn’t mean he will be a HOF player, but why not root for him to be a nice compliment to Monty and have a good career?

Pierce playing well would mean Cohen can be used most effectively. Passing routes in the flat and quick crossing routes so he can do damage in space, and not running him between the tackles.

Pierce should be the #2 behind Monty against GB, not Patterson.

Pierce should have been #2 the moment that cohen went down. Once again, terrible talent evaluation from nagy and co.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its the NFL....I don't care who you play and the Bears haven't put 30 points in a row up since 1965......that is something.

The key to winning this game will be the defensive effort.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Its the NFL....I don't care who you play and the Bears haven't put 30 points in a row up since 1965......that is something.

The key to winning this game will be the defensive effort.

Well the Bears are fucked then.

mecha

Liked Posts:
what I think of when you people keep saying Monty.

175px-SMW_MontyMole.png

I'm convinced that a portion of the CCS population are just fucking stupid and can't spell out Montgomery.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Shocker, everybody looks good against the worst team in the NFL. And, LMAO, I knew some Bears' fan here would start singing the praises of Pierce after he scored his first NFL TD.

Amazing isn't it. Moped puts up pedestrian numbers against 3 of the 4 worst Ds in the league and the fanboys saying he's finally found IT lol

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
Jags have played some damn good teams awfully well

That was before they secured the first pick that’ll net them Lawrence.

They played Bears tight the first quarter and a half. But then Mike Glennon happened and their players quit.

Canth

Liked Posts:
For those asking for another rb with speed...have we all forgotten Cohen already? We'll have to see how he plays and if he can keep his speed after the injury, but he just signed an extension earlier this year to be that guy.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
For those asking for another rb with speed...have we all forgotten Cohen already? We'll have to see how he plays and if he can keep his speed after the injury, but he just signed an extension earlier this year to be that guy.

He doesn't run north- south. Big difference