6 Days Out: What do you think is Poles' Pre-Draft Meal

greg23

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure even on a vegan diet JF1 could still slap you shitless, just sayin'.
If his vision, reaction and delivery is as slow as his throwing of a football.....doubtful

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'm guessing nothing too heavy, so pasta is out. I also think beef and pork are out.

I'm guessing it's one of two things: some type of salad with grilled chicken (maybe a Cobb?) or salmon with some grilled veggies.
I don't know what they will do in 2024 but I have security video of their war room from the 2023 draft.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure even on a vegan diet JF1 could still slap you shitless, just sayin'.

A pro athlete beating up regular people isn't saying much.

I could respect his choice to be vegan if he had a reason like he cried every time he took a bite of delicious meat or there were health reasons. But a challenge from his softball playing sister is not a reason.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe

Wings with jerk seasoning, homemade mozzarella sticks and pizza. Going old school like an old fool.
Beautiful. I’m still ironing out the menu but think I’m gonna go with appetizers. Meatballs and poppers for sure…just need to figure out the rest.

Reactions: DC

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably a few crave cases to share. What's he washing it down with?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Jets is so overrated.

I've never even had it.
Imagine putting sauce on last. It's a pizza, Detroit. We aren't reinventing the wheel ya bunch of reeturds.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never even had it.
Imagine putting sauce on last. It's a pizza, Detroit. We aren't reinventing the wheel ya bunch of reeturds.

When I worked at Rev we'd sometimes get it for lunch. Seemed like a glorified/step above pizza hut pan pizza. Nothing about it seemed quality, just cheap overpriced garbage pizza.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never even had it.

Also it's not a tourist Chicago Pizza, they put the cheese on top of the sauce. Still, i'd rather have the former.