6 pushing to play.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Cutler can fuck off.

This team has been stagnataly mediocre for a decade and he is the only person left to be fired.

I like your posts Windy. But this is probably my all time favourite.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm telling you, if they re-signed him and he came out, the place would go absolutely nuts. It would be awesome. Can you imagine his first play being a sexy cum slug 50 yards to White in stride? SF would be pandemonium.

Sarcastic boos with love in their hearts.

rextc

Liked Posts:
f63988cebb95339c84be1ec3284a6677.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rookie Jacoby Bissett injured his thumb last night. Will likely require surgery but the rook refused to tap out during the game.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
He continued to play against the Eagles, when he clearly couldn't throw the ball anymore. He skipped one to White and Miller and then threw a horrendous game ending pick.

Take a seat till you can play the position.

but he'll be sitting forever then, Windy, because he has never been able to play the position.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
People rip on Cutler when he tries to play hurt. And they rip on him when he doesn't play hurt.

Get a fucking life people.

did it ever occur to you that he's not really that hurt? his pride was hurt, but he was throwing passes like he always has - turfing 'em, throwing high, behind receivers, into double coverage and then lays one right in the waiting arms of the LB everyone saw but him. to be fair, it was probably his best pass of the night, but to the wrong team.

but hey, nothing new. certainly not the latest phantom injury in an attempt to garner some sympathy.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
did it ever occur to you that he's not really that hurt? his pride was hurt, but he was throwing passes like he always has - turfing 'em, throwing high, behind receivers, into double coverage and then lays one right in the waiting arms of the LB everyone saw but him. to be fair, it was probably his best pass of the night, but to the wrong team.

but hey, nothing new. certainly not the latest phantom injury in an attempt to garner some sympathy.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOL

"Jay Cutler is one of the toughest guys I've played with."
- Former #Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That actually would be perfect, Cleveland is guaranteed to pick the bust of the lot, making Paces choice easier.

Cleveland will likely trade down for a QB hungry team (SF maybe?) and keep stock piling picks.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I'm telling you, if they re-signed him and he came out, the place would go absolutely nuts. It would be awesome. Can you imagine his first play being a sexy cum slug 50 yards to White in stride? SF would be pandemonium.

Fuck Kevin White. Go the full 2006 and bring back B-Twice.