Nope, you are a winner in my book

5332174-photo-of-happy-winner-businessman-screaming-from-joy.jpg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
thanks ommy. :beer:

you probably should go back to school though. Or at least learn a trade. HBK does really well as a mason and gets to tell his boss to stfu or gtfo on a reg, and he's put 15 kids through middle school.

Fuck that, don't go back to school, just learn a trade and be awesome at it.

Mitchapalooza

you probably should go back to school though. Or at least learn a trade. HBK does really well as a mason and gets to tell his boss to stfu or gtfo on a reg, and he's put 15 kids through middle school.

Fuck that, don't go back to school, just learn a trade and be awesome at it.

HBK is in the masons? I was just thinking about them. I run in my local cemetery in the mornings and so many graves have freemason signs on em.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
HBK is in the masons? I was just thinking about them. I run in my local cemetery in the mornings and so many graves have freemason signs on em.

nvm go back to school. working with bricks and stone doesn't make you a member of a secret society.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
hahah never said i was apart of em, that group just always intrigued me.

being a freemason is a commitment. a commitment to a lot of weird shit. I wasn't down with the hazing but still have some friends that are freemasons. just be prepared to lie naked in a coffin if you wanna be in with that gang.

Mitchapalooza

being a freemason is a commitment. a commitment to a lot of weird shit. I wasn't down with the hazing but still have some friends that are freemasons. just be prepared to lie naked in a coffin if you wanna be in with that gang.

lmao are you serious? and how do they like it? I just heard you can get good jobs from it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lmao are you serious? and how do they like it? I just heard you can get good jobs from it.

I am actually not going to diss at all, It's a time commitment I can't deal with right now. A lot of good Christian folks that want to do good in the community and recognize and help their brothers is all I came away with. It's political, it's a fraternity and that's about all I got to say about it. You gotta make sacrifices but there are perks. I have gotten parking tickets and other things dealt with nicely in my younger years just being associated. Like any church, fraternity or well organized group you can realize perks like you are thinking, but you have to pay your dues.

Mitchapalooza

I am actually not going to diss at all, It's a time commitment I can't deal with right now. A lot of good Christian folks that want to do good in the community and recognize and help their brothers is all I came away with. It's political, it's a fraternity and that's about all I got to say about it. You gotta make sacrifices but there are perks. I have gotten parking tickets and other things dealt with nicely in my younger years just being associated. Like any church, fraternity or well organized group you can realize perks like you are thinking, but you have to pay your dues.

pay your dues how? pm me if you dont wanna make it public lol. Like what do you do at meetings and such?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I was young the town I lived in had a Mason only marina on the lake. It was fucking great. These guys were all about beer, food and boating. I was 20 years younger than most of them.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
pay your dues how? pm me if you dont wanna make it public lol. Like what do you do at meetings and such?

Just talk you a freemason and find out. It's different everywhere. Perhaps my experience was a little more hardcore than other bodies or rites. It's not like you get raped or anything bro... Also, freemasons don't really talk about freemasonry publicly fwiw. :>

Mitchapalooza

Just talk you a freemason and find out. It's different everywhere. Perhaps my experience was a little more hardcore than other bodies or rites. It's not like you get raped or anything bro... Also, freemasons don't really talk about freemasonry publicly fwiw. :>

thats why I was hoping you'd be a bro and break the bro code. lol literally every one i have met is like super secretive about it -_-

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Freemasons? WTF.......can we get back to talking about something important like World Cup Soccer?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Freemasons? WTF.......can we get back to talking about something important like World Cup Soccer?

I always thought you were a freemason Ommy. I know people hate on freemasons and think they are some sort of uppercrust elitist society, but most of those folks are people that want to belong to something but can't even watch a soccer match because they have had to many beers to get up in the morning to their south suburban realities.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Most masons come from old money or new money.

edit: maybe I'm wrong. Know people in there and heard that's the trend.