"98 percent" of NFL teams think the 49ers will draft Mac Jones, Michael Lombardi reports

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Perhaps the Bears FO feel they need to be patient and Pace and Nagy are going to be given this year to restock, and given next year to prove it is working.
I am not sure about Pace, I am almost certain this is Nagy's last season to produce. This will be his 3rd different QB, and even though none of them have been good QBs, the system has just looked plain bad. He needs to at least produce close to an average offense to show he is worth keeping around.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Still it was a total rebuild. Only kept a few guys like fuller and leno. You won't get any arguments from me it was a shit team.
Agreed 100%. My point was I think Emery took the team and made it worse than Angelo. While Pace has made his mistakes I think he took a thin roster and built it up fairly well, just had a few key misses that really cost us.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Agreed 100%. My point was I think Emery took the team and made it worse than Angelo. While Pace has made his mistakes I think he took a thin roster and built it up fairly well, just had a few key misses that really cost us.
I disagree. I don't think pace's has built this team well and he has made crucial mistake that has set the franchise back a decade in drafting trubs.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pace is worse than Emery.

Emery only got 3 years after inheriting one of the oldest rosters in the nfl and they dumped him because the non-binary pansexual Marc Trestman couldn't handle his locker room. Emery never got the type of draft value that Ryan Pace has gotten, like multiple top 10 picks. All in which turned out like shit for the Bears. Pace has blown the best string of draft picks the Bears have had in decades. The John Fox hire? Awful. The Matt Nagy hire? Ask Kyle Long, a great Emery draft pick who loves the Bears but would never play for this regime again.

As i said weeks ago, look at what Pace has done with all of these years. He tore down Emerys rebuild, so he can have one good year and go right back into rebuilding it into......Phil Emerys team? The Mitch pick set this team back so many years. If only Emery got as many chances as Pace had because most of the NFL thought he should have been fired and yet not only does he get another year, he gets to throw as many future picks at players as he can and we dont even know what his contract status is.

Twice the tenure, just as many playoff wins and still couldnt build an offense half as good as Emery/Trestman did with a backup QB.

Like i said in the Emery vs Pace thread, id like Marc Trestman's pussy to get Phil Emery back in the building over this dope with a good haircut.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I would love to have fields and we would be better for it even after giving all those draft picks to Atlanta but it’s more confirmation that the bears have fucked up the past five years or more to have to give the farm away.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I would love to have fields and we would be better for it even after giving all those draft picks to Atlanta but it’s more confirmation that the bears have fucked up the past five years or more to have to give the farm away.
Does anyone really need a confirmation for that?