99 days from this very moment....

Sammich

Liked Posts:
....the Bears will be taking the field to play the Packers on Sunday Night Football in the regular season opener!

That is all.

I am excited as fuck.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They kinda set the bears up with the first game at night against the packers. no pressure or anything...

Reactions: DC

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Peeing in my Depends at the thought

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
They kinda set the bears up with the first game at night against the packers. no pressure or anything...

no pressure. imo We're the underdogs on the road.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I think it will be a huge game and will set the tone for the rest of the season if trubiksy does great.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
99 days from this very moment, Aaron Rodgers will be gargling crestacian period Walrus sac larvae with Nick Cage, copulating in rumored testosterone boosting activity with multiple partners, about 90 minutes before gametime, trying to discover new ways to spend the contract money putting dinosaur bones in improper places, I think Hurns was there too with Nick Cage...and they literally specifically said he will spend that money someday when he is the highest paid QB in the league, don't ya know.

Olivia Munn knows real heroes get paid the most in the league.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
99 days from this very moment, Aaron Rodgers will be gargling crestacian period Walrus sac larvae with Nick Cage on testosterone boosting activity for him and his partners 90 minutes before gametime, trying to discover new ways to spend the contract money he will get someday when he is the highest paid QB in the league, don't ya know.

Olivia Munn knows real heroes get paid the most in the league.
Damn, you beat me to it.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
hey at least it will set the tone for the season and let use know what we truly have.

in the past, even during the teams better seasons, they get a bunch of scrubs early, look like world beaters, and just when everyones hopes were up, they face a true competitor and get crushed.

even if they lose the game, if they just look good, that will be encouraging.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
The next night game against the Packers should be at Soldier Field. Seems like every night game has been played in Green Bay the past 5 or so seasons.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
The next night game against the Packers should be at Soldier Field. Seems like every night game has been played in Green Bay the past 5 or so seasons.

Wow. Good point. I just looked back, and the Bears have played every prime time (evening) game with the Packers IN GREEN BAY since AT LEAST 2011. I did not look back any further than that.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
An unseen Offense vs an unseen Defense. Usually defenses catch on quicker and are better prepared at the beginning of the season and offenses take a little longer to gel. I'm sure Nagy will have an entire scripted offense for this first game (in his head at least) given the amount of time he's going to have to prepare for it. I think the game boils down to how well Fangio's defense plays against Rodgers.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
I said when the schedule came out that if Chicago was going to beat Green Bay this season, playing them in week 1 will give them the best chance. Bears will be fully healthy, Rodgers hasn't played for almost a full calendar year, and Green Bay has no game film to prepare for Chicago's new offense.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Packers are 43-28 in my lifetime.