99 days from this very moment....

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They kinda set the bears up with the first game at night against the packers. no pressure or anything...

One of the great QBs in NFL history told me that

"Iron sharpens iron".

Washington

Liked Posts:
Packers have owned the Bears forever

Especially in Lambeau Field South where I think GB has won like 21 of the last 25. With the opening game at Lambeau Field North, we have a shot. With all the talk about how terrible GB's D is, we should be able to pull off the upset. We're lucky the Packers will have Rodgers back because Hundley owns us!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
....the Bears will be taking the field to play the Packers on Sunday Night Football in the regular season opener!

That is all.

I am excited as fuck.

I will be at Lambeau for the 2nd time!

First game was also SNF to open the season in 2009. Cutty's first game as a Bear. It did not go well...4 picks and lost Urlacher for the year.

I am going for sweet revenge!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

First game was also SNF to open the season in 2009. Cutty's first game as a Bear. It did not go well...4 picks and lost Urlacher for the year.

I remember that game well. It was so winnable right until the end. If only you all had heeded my warning that it was merely a sign of things to come.

You and these fucking nicknames! Grown men don't cal other grown men by nicknames!!

That's a fair strike.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I remember that game well. It was so winnable right until the end. If only you all had heeded my warning that it was merely a sign of things to come.

That's a fair strike.

It won't take as long for me to sour on the Bears QB this time around if things go awry...I swear. Everything is setup for him to be successful, exciting times.

Washington

Liked Posts:

Luckily it will be early in the season where you will get a spot for a your ass on the bench. When it gets cold there and all the locals wear their heavy hunting and ice fishing clothes and everyone stands, it can be tough to get your ass back to the bench unless you sit first. This is all complicated by the size of the average person in WI. I have been there many times due to free tix and I hate the bench seats. You can rent a bench seat with a back. That guarantees your ass a spot in case you get a row of all fatties. I do love the tailgating and local bars at Lambeau. It is a great pre-game venue.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Luckily it will be early in the season where you will get a spot for a your ass on the bench. When it gets cold there and all the locals wear their heavy hunting and ice fishing clothes and everyone stands, it can be tough to get your ass back to the bench unless you sit first. This is all complicated by the size of the average person in WI. I have been there many times due to free tix and I hate the bench seats. You can rent a bench seat with a back. That guarantees your ass a spot in case you get a row of all fatties. I do love the tailgating and local bars at Lambeau. It is a great pre-game venue.

Lol I did not have this problem last time because as you mentioned it was also week 1 with good weather. But, dually noted.

I agree the pre-game tailgating is great and since it is SNF it will give us a chance to check out the day games at the bars before heading over for the tailgate. To say I am excited for that weekend is an understatement.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It won't take as long for me to sour on the Bears QB this time around if things go awry...I swear. Everything is setup for him to be successful, exciting times.

I'm much more optimistic about Trubisky than Cutler. He has the right head for the game, just needs to get better with experience, and I'm sure he will.

Mitchapalooza

Remember the 5 pick 49ers game? Somehow we had a chance to win it at the very end after he threw 4 picks. We are in the red zone and he threw his 5th pick with like 20 seconds left lmaoo

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Every year there's a team that surprises people and kind of comes out of no where. I think that might be the Bears this year. That defense should be nasty. Roquan is going to be a stud for 8-12 years.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every year there's a team that surprises people and kind of comes out of no where. I think that might be the Bears this year. That defense should be nasty. Roquan is going to be a stud for 8-12 years.

on paper, yes. let's hope they show us on the field for the next 8-12 years.